Thread: 20th and 21st March day trips on SeaFever Sportfishing Whitsundays

20th and 21st March day trips on SeaFever Sportfishing Whitsundays

HI Guys,
    I've got 2 day trips booked with the Sea Fever guys in March if anyone is interested in coming along??
    A day trip costs $420 pp and includes lunch, snacks, water, soft drinks, bait and tackle. It's a 12 hour day departing from Shute Harbour, with plenty of time on the outer reef. There's always a variety of fishing done on these trips including a session throwing poppers for the mighty GT ( my personal passion). Your table fish are filleted and bagged to take home if you wish.
    Checkout the Sea Fever website for details Inc email and phone number.
    If you search Sea fever on Ausfish you'll find plenty of reports and info too. Ash Matthews runs a top class operation and works his button off to put you on the fish.
    If you've got any questions for me, send me a PM and I will be happy to help. FYI, the 21st only has 3 places left and only 5 on 20th, so don't thi about it for too long!! Flights t an from Bris and prosepine are very reasonable over the period as well. If you're looking for good cheap accommodation, try Flame trees caravan park.
    Here's a fraction of the cracking fish I've caught on my numerous Sea Fever trips.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    fruit salad is the new Bacon