Thread: Raymarine Raytech Software

Raymarine Raytech Software

All, has anyone here had any experience with the raytech planner software? Tried to download it from the website but not happening for me. When I do finally get it on the pc whats it like? any bugs/tips I should know about??

My old man just got himself a new unit (raymarine), I've converted his old northstar data into a .txt file to raymarines specs and instructions, now just need Raytech software to import the file and convert it to the raymarine format. Anyone done this before?? did it work etc??

Any info good.

Scott

Re: Raymarine Raytech Software

Hi Scott ive used the older version of the planner,if i remember correctly you have to log in first, ? dad has registered the unit if so use those details to log in and try that and only use a Scandisk card to transfer things and not a big card only a 4gig card and i just used a normal card reader for the card this was for my A65,i hope this helps you out if not do some googleing on the subject or send them a email and ask for support, cheers Chris.

Re: Raymarine Raytech Software

Chris, thanks for that. I'll get the details of the unit over the weekend and give it all another go. Sounds as though it does actually work so I just need to spend some time on it and work it through.

Scott