Thread: Wanderers Wavebreak Island Social 28th to 30th March

Wanderers Wavebreak Island Social 28th to 30th March

Hey guys,

Myself and a group of fellas regularly go down to Wavebreak and anchor up for the night over 2 nights, 3 days. We call these the "Wanderers Social" and we have our famous Wanderers spit roast dinner on the island on the Saturday night. Below are the Mack's that were caught around March last year and a pic of the feast we have.

wanderers1.JPGwander1.jpg

We will be going from 28th - 30th of March and this is an open invite to all to come along and join us. It is always a great weekend with like minded people!

Let us know here if your keen to attend and if you need deckie spots or have deckie spots In your own boat so we can get every one fishing out on the big pond don't forget your fold up chair and bring firewood if you can get hold of some as every bit helps. We also bring 1KG chickens for spit roasting!

--julian

Re: Wanderers Wavebreak Island Social 28th to 30th March

I will be there in my boat and have heard the mackerel are running in big numbers already just out from the seaway on the bait grounds this should be a great weekend. We will be in the anchorage on the north side of the island down towards the western end. I will bring the shade for the day camp on the island and also some firewood

I will bring a chook for my deckie and I for the saturday night cook up also I will bake my famous butterscotch pudding in the camp oven for desert

Just over 2 weeks away now and still getting good reports of plenty of mackerel out the front on the goldie I hope the water temp keeps around the 25 degrees and over . For bragging rites we will hold a small comp with the longest pelagic caught up until lunch on sunday so bring your brag mats along with you cameras as well

Quote Originally Posted by Allycan View Post
    Just over 2 weeks away now and still getting good reports of plenty of mackerel out the front on the goldie I hope the water temp keeps around the 25 degrees and over . For bragging rites we will hold a small comp with the longest pelagic caught up until lunch on sunday so bring your brag mats along with you cameras as well
    going to be a great weekend mate! :-)