Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victoria Point Boaties Market

Re: Victoria Point Boaties Market

just turn up on the day,think it starts at 6,not sure what time stall holders can get in ,dayoo will be the man for this info as he has done a few of them now

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

The market opens at 6am for both buyers and sellers. If you want to sell it costs $10 per car to drive in and set up. Buyers are charged a gold coin.
    Sellers usually get there about 5 to 5.30am to get close to the front of the line up of cars. Usually over 100 sellers and up to 1000 buyers (bargain hunters).
    Yes Rosco I will have some 10oz droppers.

Cheers
    Barry

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Another successful boaties market done & dusted. Met heeps of Ausfish members including Tangles, Lucky Phill, the Old legend, Rosco and a few others whose ausfish names ive forgotten (old age creeping on). Tangles purchased a lot of dropper sinkers and had to hire a forklift to get them to his car.

Another (think he was Mr Snapper) nearly cleaned me out of the 1/2oz 3/0 Owner jigheads

Rufus liquidated some boating gear and popgun19 sold a few rods.

Nice to catch up with Greg Lamprecht again for a chat.

Next market is in July.

Cheers
    Barry

good to catch up Barry, TOL, Rufus, rosco, Mr Snapper, POpcorn and Greg,

TOL and i went for a quick lap which took about an hour, TOL he almost went home with 3000 metres of Dacron but even for TOL he had a head scratcher as to what he was going to do with it. A couple of Dogtooth tuna jigs made it into his bag as well.

Thanks for the sinkers Barry
    Tangles KFC

You must have turned up late tangles, I was lookin for ya's.

I left about 7.15am ...ish.

FYI... somehow I managed to pick up first prize in the VMR raffle

I'll pm you .

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

good catching up again with a few fellas on here,didnt buy anything but barry's glow specials a few dropper leads and also a few jigheads,seen that nice loomis and certate on the way out but he wouldn't drop his price on it so left it there...good to meet a few new blokes being tol,ddobson and rufus

Phill, got there around 7.30, saw TOL wondering around scratching his head, didnt see you where i expected you to be at the sausage sizzle,
    Tangles KFC

Thanks Barry for letting me tag along with you today. yes, liquidated some stuff out of the shed, wife very happy. Great to meet a few more AusFish members, and catch with others met on the water. Pity we don't get to get together more often.

Hope to see you all on the water soon.

Mark

Thanks to dayoo for some reef hooks, didn't get around much as I was selling some lures and some chopper sunnies. Good day with some good boats there as well.