Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: penn spinfisher 950ss newer style braid size

Re: penn spinfisher 950ss newer style braid size

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko_Cairns View Post
    Personally though I'd leave the SSM reels at the store and get a Fin-Nor Lethal LT100 instead, an absolute cracking reel for $139 RRP. I love mine and if my wife would let me I'd have a few of them. Note that the smaller versions have different internal components, so just get the 100 size.

Google the Alan Hawk review sometime.

Cheers.
    Hi Nicko, thanks will try that one next, I picked up the 950s for around 80$ so money talked there but think I do have a spot for another near the same sized reel, it's getting a bit crazy these days when I NEED a min 12 fully setup combos along to fish a day away offshore across 3 people, and about 8 if just me on my own.

I bought 3 new rods for the boat just this week....I asked last week if I could but got knocked back so they remain hidden to be dribbled out over time, dangerous days ahead lol

Any idea on how i can hide a new Pajero FNQ.............cant even say it was for her birthday, that was in March........
    JN

Jewie...at my place but leave the keys.

But seriously good luck with that

All went over well actually........Main response was, didn't they have a black one !!!!!!!
    JN

Wayno, i fit 800m of 30lb on my 950. Definately get a k of 20lb on there. Ben