Thread: Bayside Creek Bass

Bayside Creek Bass

I have not done much freshwater fishing (barring knocking off some Barra at Awoonga) - infact this is probably my first post in the freshwater section.
    With all the wind about over the last few weeks , I decided to check out some of the local bayside creeks land based.
    Dodging the odd snake,and side stepping used bongs,I chucked a few hard bodies on a 2 to 4 kg outfit and soon discovered a good healthy population of nice little bass in residence.
    Those little devils give a good account for themselves amongst fallen timber.- all were released to fight another day.
    Chuck in the odd feral tilapia and a good time has been had over the last few Sunday arvo's.
    Regards
    BeastMaster
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsbasssmall.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	100224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	basssmall.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	100221  
    Last edited by BeastMaster; 04-02-2014 at 08:00 PM. Reason: add additional photo
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

Blog Entries

Re: Bayside Creek Bass

Good stuff B,M looks like that 2nd fish has had a hard time , is that a tag sticking out of its side ?Watch out for the snakes & bongs .

Good stuff, well done mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

well done mate I gotta ask was it upper reaches of tingalpa creek?

Hi Davo , no mate , but I have caught them in that creek , they are there, well at least were a few years ago.
    Regards
    BeastMaster.
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

nice couple fish mate its not a bad spot never pulled a tagged fish out of there tho did you look in to the tag info?
    cheers scott

Hi barrakid, yes I had a pretty good look at the tag, I stuck it in there.
    Thanks for reminding me to send in my report.
    Regards
    BeastMaster
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast