Thread: What's wrong with Gazza?

What's wrong with Gazza?

Posting this in here instead of the Bilge as there would be a large number of members not qualified for that area.
    I have never met Gazza, know absolutely zilch, zero zero f all about the person. But I know he has been here since 2001, been banned a few times and could say he is cryptic, but I have found his posts very colourful & amusing. Sometimes I don't agree with his posts, but that's life. He puts a bit of humor onto the site and agitates a few people which is good for the soul. One day I might learn more about "Gazza" but in the meantime keep up the good work.
    Cheers.

Re: What's wrong with Gazza?

Everything’s wrong with Gazza and that’s why heis good to have around....You can lay shit on him just like he does on everyoneelse and he doesn’t get upset..... I can’t understand half of his postsanyways.... Think hes just been breathing too many paint fumes....

We need "colourful" members like Gazza ...... keeps the place interesting

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Too much straight Ouzo , homemade that is ...

The emoticons and different colours and fonts he uses do look like the txts my 12yo daughter sends but he is funny lol...

Gazza is a laugh and has a serious side and he really can stir a pot you should see what he has done to a bloke called Doug and a few others on another fishing site ,it's hilarious👍👍👍😎😎😎😜😜😜thanks Gazza ..Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

I reckon would make a great beer buddy.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Gazza is like a painting on the wall to me, just something there in the room to catch your eye and is relatively harmless and all arty farty decorations. Good to have around for certain.
    Jack.

He hasnt gone far check the bildge, http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...00-posts/page2 another classic Gazza post.....
    Cheers Axl

I tried to understand Gazza and ended up coming to the conclusion that he is quite deaf. I mean hearing impaired. This might explain why he is not used to expressing a sentence without animation.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Red face Re: What's wrong with Gazza?

DEAF!! ,
    No way , I even hear "voices" that nobody else can hear.... [my wife]
    .... .... ....

chickmagnet.jpg

I'm just a BCF kinda guy.....

Gazebo.jpg

p.s. thanks 2 ALL , send money.....

credit_card.gif