View Poll Results: Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do like the changes!

10 14.71%
  • No I do not like the changes!

42 61.76%
  • I dont care. Lets go fishing!

16 23.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system??

Question Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system??

I'm interested to see if the majority of ausfishers support the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system. Please cast your vote. Dont be shy! It is private so your name to your vote wont be able to be seen. Vote away even if you dont care.

Cheers

Re: Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system??

Its a no from me, a bit nervous about saying that publicly, its a bit like Russian roulette.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Its a no from me, a bit nervous about saying that publicly, its a bit like Russian roulette.
    Like.......

I reckon it's ridiculous

Whats going on? Anyone seen Dave?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Resounding NO from me. I can see why the change could happen. Having your name seen may frighten children.

Hey Peter, how have you been? Seen Dave?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I like the third option. But it's just too windy
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

I really dont give a rats.

I find getting the email notifications about them annoying. Would turn that off if I could figure out if that is possible.

I am also a member of what is probably the biggest boating and fishing forum in the world, THT, and they don't have any such buttons and everything seems to go along quite well without them. If they were gone totally from AF it would be fine by me.

i think they can be the cause of more trouble than they are worth.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Absolutely. If you want to make an improvement on Ausfish, piss the 'dislikes' off completely. They allow only negative mystery, often from complete ignorance, that only serves to upset. It has no other contribution. If you don't like a post or a part of a post, say so (ask them a question about it) or go away. Making them appear anonymous only compounds the problem and exacerbates the consequences. Ie it leads to conflict and creates frustration. Dislike my comment here I don't care you know I am right or you are stupid.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Duh what he said course I'm too dumb to read the big words

Whats going on?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Not my fault I'm unedumakated and only know fat bastards

NO! Prefer the original pattern

I just love the logistical efficiency of a poll, to organise who disagrees, electronically, so that they may be banned rapidly in a multiple format. Very efficient. Congrats!
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"