View Poll Results: Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I do like the changes!

10 14.71%
  • No I do not like the changes!

42 61.76%
  • I dont care. Lets go fishing!

16 23.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system??

Re: Do you like the changes to the 'Thanks/Like/Disagree' notification system??

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    If you have posted more than once in a thread and want to know which particular post some one gave you a Thanks/Like/Disagree you can click on the link for that Thank/Like... in your notification centre. It will take you to the actual post.

Yes, a few people seem to be getting cabin fever lately due to the winds
    Steve, I don't think this is quite true as when I do this it takes me to the top of the "page" but not to the actual post, as it is sometimes a day or more before I can get to this site I still don't know who Liked which particular post as there will be several posts Liked on that page.

Have look through previous posts, there is a comment by someone that they had a similar problem. I think it was not working on their iPad but worked on their computer, from memory. I am using my IPhone at the moment as I am out on the bike, otherwise I would look for the post and link to it for you

Thanks Steve, I have done it from 3 different PC's, all running the dreaded IE, I guess I will live with it as the winds look like they are abating, slightly, ever so slightly.

PS: Steve the same penalty applies to texting on your phone while riding the bike as in a car take care