Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Re: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Quote Originally Posted by snapperbasher View Post
    Geez you dribble some shit sometimes Gazza!! Too many paintfumes perhaps?
    spel it rite.....per-fume m8

Thanks, Likes, Dislikes

I see over the last few days that the Thanks, Likes, Dislikes on a thread have turned into emoticons, or is something that only I am experiencing. The one thing I don't see is who clicked on them as used to show previously I only get a number or is this once again an Internet Explorer issue.

I want everyone to see who is disliking my posts - that way a ######## is revealed to the world ...

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So who was the person that asked Steve to change things ...... Aside from Steve - I cant see anyone supporting this move

Chris
    A change is as good as a holiday. I can't see what the fuss is about.

Re: Thanks, Likes, Dislikes

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    I see over the last few days that the Thanks, Likes, Dislikes on a thread have turned into emoticons, or is something that only I am experiencing. The one thing I don't see is who clicked on them as used to show previously I only get a number or is this once again an Internet Explorer issue.
    Posted late at night after a few sherberts and moved to here but interesting arguments. Maybe if the terminology had been changed from Dislike to Disagree there wouldn't have been the same angst, I know that I can view in my profile who Thanked, Liked or Disliked my thread. If it has been a thorn in somebodies side then why not remove the numbers altogether but leave details that the thread has been emoticonned, after all the person who has been emoticonned will still get a notification, and it may even reduce the number of people who automatically hit a button without adding an argument to support their decision and make them stop and think a bit more about it.
    Has Ausfish become a site for people to randomly hit emoticons, here is a better improvement to the site, why isn't Ausfish in the dictionary as it always comes up as not a valid word, let's get that one fixed.