Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Re: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Had a lot of feedback from members saying that they do not like the fact their name is displayed. Especially if they disagree with something as they would like to like, thank or disagree without anyone knowing. This also gives a better rating of the post, otherwise you only see likes or thanks and only a rare disagree. As this is a forum and not fakebook posts can be viewed and rated differently.
    And here was I thinking that you don't really listen to members feedback these days...

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Steve, there have been a few changes on Ausfish over the last three months and in my opinion none have been for the betterment of the site

1. The lifetime bans imposed on core members and the continued editing/deletion of threads and banning of members has led to the widespread disenfranchisement of a lot of long term contributors

2. The latest upgrade that has made internet explorer almost unusable has impacted on many members. IE is used extensively by the less IT savvy sections of the community. I personally hate having to switch to Chrome to post anything

3. Encouraging keyboard hero's to hide behind anonymity with their likes and dislikes. Either boot it completely or leave it he way it was

As I have said before, it is too difficult these days to support IE. It is a problem across websites around the world. It is fast becoming the least used browser. See some of the posts by other IT guys on this site and many others. No need to switch browser to post, just use that browser all the time,

They do not hide behind their keyboard. As demonstrated before, and you would have seen from the thanks and likes you have received for your post, the member that the thank/like/disagree is made on will see that they have clicked. So if their is a serial pest/keyboard hero they will be seen.

I still dont understand why you changed it Steve? out of nearly 405,000 members how many haveto ask for a change (Complain) for you to change things? I’m fine if it wasyour decision to do it...you own the site you can do what you like but just sayso.

Quote Originally Posted by snapperbasher View Post
    I still dont understand why you changed it Steve? out of nearly 405,000 members how many haveto ask for a change (Complain) for you to change things? I’m fine if it wasyour decision to do it...you own the site you can do what you like but just sayso.
    Do up a poll to see who actually likes or dislikes the changes i reckon.

Thanks so much for the "dislikes" Steeler, Bazza .
    I really appreciate your valued feedback.
    Please pass on my best regards to No Sav, small sav or battered Sav.
    Cheers Dave
    PS Go get a crab up ya

Angry Re: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Q. "who" gave the DISLIKE !!... too Mr.Nanks above post..............

Bazza ,Steeler ,Gazza? ....OR somebody ELSE!!!

we'll "probably" never know Steve(AF)......
    as you've deemed it "private" , NOT PUBLIC , for others to "view others" tks/likes/dkhd post status.....

What's going on?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I REALLY like your post Gazza , [unfortunately I can't "click-myself"] , soo please note , thanks and like given

Kind Regards , and Gazza 4 PM ....
    Anon.

whats going in is i hit dislike to your post fatbuoy and you got a like at the same time.. its all a little suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    I REALLY like your post Gazza , unfortunately I can't "click-myself" , soo please note , thanks and like given

Kind Regards , and Gazza 4 PM ....
    Anon.
    haven't you been banned yet? oh wait Phill and Gazza are the same person.

Arrow Re: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Just gave fatgirl , a dislike on your behalf Aqua....DON't thank me....

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Just gave fatgirl , a dislike on your behalf Aqua....DON't thank me....
    dont worry i wont.

So who was the person that asked Steve to change things ...... Aside from Steve - I cant see anyone supporting this move

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Not me.....

it was MEEEEEEE