Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

Re: What 's with the re-config of tnkx/like/d ratings ?

I got it after the first time Steve......you don't need to keep pushing it.....haha

hey lockie you cannot do all 3 on the 1 comment.lol

Which posts did you like Rosco?.....I cant tell with this new system?

Well just disagree then un disagree.......:-)

Quote Originally Posted by snapperbasher View Post
    Which posts did you like Rosco?.....I cant tell with this new system?
    You get the notification you spoke about earlier that you got when i disagreed to your posts. So you can still see which post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    You get the notification you spoke about earlier that you got when i disagreed to your posts. So you can still see which post.
    Not if you have a few posts on one page and different people agree/disagree with different posts on the same page....you cant tell who clicked on what post.....all you know is that that person clicked something on one of the posts.....

Not if you have a few posts on one page and different people agree/disagree with different posts on the same page....you cant tell who clicked on what post.....all you know is that that person clicked something on one of the posts.....
    I disliked and then undisliked your post cause you said too.....

Thankyou cobiaman but I disagree....I just told Rosco to do that....:-)

Maybe its a ploy to stop us posting more than once?

I like that Macca....... the thing is that wont work because I am going to post to Thank/Like or Disagree now...As I wish to not remain anonymous

I like that Macca....... the thing is that wont work because I am going to post to Thank/Like or Disagree now...As I wish to not remain anonymous
    I "like" that

If you look at your notifications you will see it links to the actual post, not just the thread. So if it is important for you to see which post of the thread someone liked/thanked/disagreed to you can still see it.

Can someone like and also someone dislike my post here so I can see what it looks like. Already been doing some experiments liking/thanking/disliking other posts on this thread so that's whats been there.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    If you look at your notifications you will see it links to the actual post, not just the thread. So if it is important for you to see which post of the thread someone liked/thanked/disagreed to you can still see it.
    I disagree Steve. If I click on the post link in the notification it only takes me to the top of the page that the person clicked on not the individual post. It is important to me to know exactly which post otherwise it really is a complete waste of anybodies time rating a post....if no one else can see who has rated it and you cant tell who rated which post??? why even have that function??

Get a grip fellas, its just a button...cant people simply in plain english in a reply to a post say if they agree or disagree with a post? that option is still there isnt it…might promote healthy discussion, cant believe i replied to this thread, will give myself an uppercut
    Tangles KFC