Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total Life Jackets per vessel ?

Re: Total Life Jackets per vessel ?

Had the guy at BCF try to tell me you had to have your capacity in jackets just said oh yeah! Lol they are trying to sell more gear

I was told during my boat licence course (about 3 years ago) that boats are required to carry the capacity of the boat. That's what I've always thought was correct until this thread. Never really cared too much, 4 life jacket fit fine under my casting deck

I was always of the understanding that this only applied to charter vessels.

Thanks for the input, I will maintain the same amount of life jackets on board as people in the boat.
    Tight Lines

Split-shot

Bcf say no more. Went there the other day looking for some spare drag washers for a reel. Asked 1 of the staff if they kept spare parts for reels and was directed to the rod guides. Said these are for rods not reels and was told I think these are all the spare parts we keep but I will get someone that can help. Call over the p.a. for assistance and got the expert and he took me to the spare rod guides. Moral of the story support the reseller that actually knows their sh*#t.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER1 View Post
    Bcf say no more. Went there the other day looking for some spare drag washers for a reel. Asked 1 of the staff if they kept spare parts for reels and was directed to the rod guides. Said these are for rods not reels and was told I think these are all the spare parts we keep but I will get someone that can help. Call over the p.a. for assistance and got the expert and he took me to the spare rod guides. Moral of the story support the reseller that actually knows their sh*#t.
    Was his name Homer Simpson..Doh!
    LITTLE SKIPPER!