Thread: time to do some maintenance

time to do some maintenance

I was hoping to get out and about this week with every one back at work but it looks like the SE fan is about to be turned on and won't be turned off for over a week, I guess I will do a stock take of rods, reels and tackle and find a reason to go spend some more money.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: time to do some maintenance

Het Dig....if you want to do some maintenance...my yard needs mowing, my gardens need weeding, my plants need pruning and....Oh about another thousand little jobs to keep you from getting bored.

Gotta Love Maroochydore.

Pete, I will be right over as soon as I do mine although the last time I saw my mower I could just see the handles above the grass, now not sure where it is. I should clarify - maintenance on my boats and fishing tackle

Complete glass out on the bay this morning from 5am to when i left at 9am. Some big snapps about as well......
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Complete glass out on the bay this morning from 5am to when i left at 9am. Some big snapps about as well......
    glass out here on the sunny coast until just after 4pm, white caps started to show when we left the Cal surf club and by the time we got to Happy Valley the kite surfers were very happy, plenty of wind for them and the water was heavily white capped.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Report ????

What no nagging wives to cleanup the yard

ken

my wife complained I spent too much time in the yard so I stopped doing anything, so far she hasn't noticed.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Won't be able find house soon. Wife has trouble now as she is a lot shorter than me.

image.jpg

Gotta Love Maroochydore.