Thread: Bribie Beach

Bribie Beach

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone can tell us what the drive up Bribie Beach is like. Any washouts etc.

Mrs h

Re: Bribie Beach

Its really good going at the moment Ronnie
    Cheers, Grant

Hi Grant.
    Thanks for that. Hope it stays good for as couple more weeks. Bill and i are booked to stay for a week mid Feb.

Mrs H

Up there last weekend and it was fine an hour each side of high tide. Inland track average. Bit soft in places especially the northern end.

My mate from work is there this weekend. I will post his thoughts next week early

Not an issue at all. Ocean beach is a HWY even at high tide its not hard work. And the inland track isn't anything to worry about either.

I will be back up there on Tuesday for a looksy, let us now when your heading up

Quote Originally Posted by Webby08 View Post
    Not an issue at all. Ocean beach is a HWY even at high tide its not hard work. And the inland track isn't anything to worry about either.
    Agreed, in land track is 22kms, of which 21km is gravel now. The beach doesn't get much surf because of Moreton Is and is small, short and easy to drive in all year round.

How far does one recommend dropping tyre pressures these days? 10-15psi less than highway travel enough?

Drop to 18