Thread: Beach Worms near Bundaberg

Beach Worms near Bundaberg

Do any of the beaches near Bundaberg have beach worms such as Moore Park Beach etc

Re: Beach Worms near Bundaberg

There were a few on the northern end of the beach past sylvan sands over christmas but they were very patchy

Whoofa
    I lived at Bargara for 5 years and could not find any on the beach there.I did get them down at Coonar beach,although very short compared to down the coast.

Cheers mate. I am wanting to move to Bundy. I love fishing for whiting. I did drag some bait near coonarr but not for very long; however sighted none. How far up the beach do you need to go for them. Also are there any places that other worms can be caught such as wrigglers, rock or blood worms.

The beach worms were just North of the houses at Coonar,I have not heard of other worms up there,like wrigglers.If you move to Bundy,join the Bundy Sports fishing club,good people and a great club that welcomes kids.

Whoofa, i visit the bafle creek area yearly and fish up Ruhles Beach, north of Bundy. If your that keen and have a 4by, get onto Ruhles Beach and head North all the way up to the creek mouth. Pulled countless worms on low tide last time i was up there, and put them to good use in the creek there as well !!!
    JN

Quote Originally Posted by JEWIENEWIE View Post
    Whoofa, i visit the bafle creek area yearly and fish up Ruhles Beach, north of Bundy. If your that keen and have a 4by, get onto Ruhles Beach and head North all the way up to the creek mouth. Pulled countless worms on low tide last time i was up there, and put them to good use in the creek there as well !!!
    JN
    Second that