Classifieds

side console

side console

AUS $21,500.00
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Quote Originally Posted by Carry View Post
    Billy is a tight kiwi you might have to buy them for him mate!! He might prefer a sheepskin beanbag with a glory hole!
    Not wrong, especially as he will be the bloke in the bean bag, if the deckies dont want to drive its the deckies
    Tangles KFC


  2. #17

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Quote Originally Posted by Carry View Post
    Billy is a tight kiwi you might have to buy them for him mate!! He might prefer a sheepskin beanbag with a glory hole!
    Mate this is the first time I've been on here for ages just watched this oar some video, reading through the reply's & I see that I'm a tight Kiwi LOL Looks like you guys had a great time & yes sheepskin beanbag would be the way to go Mate the boat is going back to Dave's for a few alterations in Feb, Cheers

  3. #18

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Mate this is the first time I've been on here for ages just watched this oar some video, reading through the reply's & I see that I'm a tight Kiwi LOL Looks like you guys had a great time & yes sheepskin beanbag would be the way to go Mate the boat is going back to Dave's for a few alterations in Feb, Cheers
    Lucky you've got a good sense of humour Bill! What mods are you getting done mate? Time for twin Hondas to get rid of some moths from your wallet? Lol

  4. #19

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Quote Originally Posted by Carry View Post
    Lucky you've got a good sense of humour Bill! What mods are you getting done mate? Time for twin Hondas to get rid of some moths from your wallet? Lol
    mate will be getting rid of the clears & putting in sliding glass windows, extend the hard top to the rear of boat, put in a transom door, will need to lose a bait tank for this, then looking at a esky set up like yours in the middle of the boat, might even get Dave to make it then I will fiberglass it like my under seat esky, thinking of about 1.300 L x 600W 800 D , this should give me heaps of esky space, ready for my trip up north in early May, you need to send me the details of your shirt guy as we are thinking of doing the same thing for the May trip, have already booked Dave in for that Trip so that will be 1 week away from the factory for him, Stu DOG will have to look after things for him lol

  5. #20

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    mate will be getting rid of the clears & putting in sliding glass windows, extend the hard top to the rear of boat, put in a transom door, will need to lose a bait tank for this, then looking at a esky set up like yours in the middle of the boat, might even get Dave to make it then I will fiberglass it like my under seat esky, thinking of about 1.300 L x 600W 800 D , this should give me heaps of esky space, ready for my trip up north in early May, you need to send me the details of your shirt guy as we are thinking of doing the same thing for the May trip, have already booked Dave in for that Trip so that will be 1 week away from the factory for him, Stu DOG will have to look after things for him lol
    Good move going with the sliders mate you won't look back. PM me your email address and I will send you the dimensions of my box and take some detailed photos for you. And the shirt makers details. The ice box is on gas struts at the rear and opens 250mm so you can slide fish in from the back and the seat lifts out at the front also.

    The top lid that's also a bait board and holds four beers is also on struts and has heaps of storage inside. Keep leader, lures, tackle, pliers etc in there. The esky is 330l and has a 50mm foam bottom and 40mm foam sides glassed in. Probably overkill but if you put 1.25 bottles on the bottom and ice slurry and fish over the top it will still give you frostbite even after 3 days its great.

    Cheers Luke

  6. #21

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Great Vid. The boat looks like the inside of a BCF store!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

  7. #22

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    Top vid there fellas,some good fish caught.top stuff

  8. #23

    Re: 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

    That's what fishing is all about mate, good fish, good mates, cold drinks with a few laughs. Bloody good fishing rig there mate and a good vid to suit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us