Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foreshore and intertidal development proposal for Toondah Harbour and G.J.Walter Park

Re: Foreshore and intertidal development proposal for Toondah Harbour and G.J.Walter

Quote Originally Posted by Bobpen View Post
    I think my land value will go up. You sound silly.
    None of my properties or those of my family are town houses or units. If I had units: Yes I would be worried.
    How is your fishing going? I nailed a 98 cm Mulloway at Peel about a month ago.
    But will you be able to handle the peasants? That's a small Jew!

Re: Foreshore and intertidal development proposal for Toondah Harbour and G.J.Walter

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkPanther View Post
    Having lived in the Redlands for twenty five years, I can truthfully say that the local Council is known far and wide as the most incompetent body of ALL the councils in Australia!

Many builders and developers refuse point blank to undertake any construction in this shire directly because of this woeful Council!

One wonders how they will handle such a huge project when they have difficulty even looking after the long established canals in Raby Bay.
    If enough bribe money, (oops, sorry meant to write relaxation fees) is paid, the developers will have no issues what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by One more drop View Post
    But will you be able to handle the peasants? That's a small Jew!
    It was a big surprise. I was fishing for Snapper with a floating Pilly.

I get regularly get unstoppables at Peel. I thought they were sharks until I caught one.

Not really one for bragging Bob, but doing Ok...

Much prefer you revised response though.. perhaps you did take note of our first discussion..

Regards
    Honda.

NEW improved Toondah.

Sorry I missed posting the new plan. Even more awesome. 3,600 units now! Link below

http://www.toondah-harbour.com.au/do...2015-11-24.pdf

Ausfish Gold Member ThePinkPanther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    If enough bribe money, (oops, sorry meant to write relaxation fees) is paid, the developers will have no issues what so ever.
    Spot on! Many builders simply won't build here any longer due Council red tape, incompetence and bungling! I've also been here 25 years and this present Council is the worst ever!