Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Exclamation Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

The 2014 Ausfish Annual Agnes Water / 1770 M & G .

This event will have it's official start on Saturday 13th September end 20th Sept.

If anyone that hasn't been to this event before wants to know what goes on, I suggest you use the search icon here on Ausfish.

The first night there is usually a gathering at a specified location and “ things “ undertaken. This is TBA....................................

I have figured out that if we are smart enough to use the computer to access Ausfish, then we can:-

find out tide times for the week..............find accommodation

find GPS marks.....................................find fishing locations

calculate fuel usage for trips....................figure out tackle and bait needed

.....work out crews and house mates and in fact, I believe we could sort the whole trip by ourselves without the need to ask a myriad of questions. It is 244 days away, so start getting organised. If you are coming, you must email me at ausfish01@optusnet.com.au with your details.

Name, username, mobile number, accommodation address, full boat details........... Subject. 2014 M & G.

Cheers LP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Is this just open to current ausfishers? Will there be former ausfishers there?..

You don't have to be an ausfishet to attend

sent using TapTalk
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

The PBA trip to 1770 is actually on from 11 - 18 October 2014, so wont clash with the Ausfish event.

cheers

Jeff

Uncharted territory with all the former Ausfish members attending their own event at the same time. It would only effect the cookoff and events that used to be held at it. Most groups go their own way after that anyway.

If there were a mixture of fishes and crabs at a similar event there wouldn't be much difference and for people who are members of both groups Murf could have some special shirts.

It would be nice to see Mr Ausfish and other admin there as well as Phill. Mod 5 could do some of his camp cooking for the cookoff??

The M & G is open to all, whether ye be a member of Ausfish, PBA or the Looney Left Politicial Party of England or in fact not a member of any club or organisation.

In every M & G since inception, there have been people attend that are not members of AF.

The reason we use AF as the covering entity is to obtain priveleges or discounts at facilities as a group and to aid the VMR in their duties.

LP

Even Bikies ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    Even Bikies ?!
    I think we can have two of them
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I think we can have two of them
    Due to the fact that it is being held in good old Queerland( because thats where Agnes is), I think that we will have to forgo the Club Colours, or face Arrest. So don't worry about shirts this year Murf, could save us a heap of Dredd hAHAHAHAA.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year you lot.
    And I'm in Port Hedland WA at the moment, sheeit it's a hot place.

Cheers
    Rob T/Red C

Who's going to this? Last year there was lots of chatter on this thread. This year it is dead? I'm trying to decide weather I should head up or not for it, but there is no motivation so far to get one excited.

I think you'll find more than one calling themselves a former member Phill. Its beside the point anyway, it will just be interesting to see how it pans out. It will all be much the same bunch of mates no matter what banner they are under.

( OK, I'll edit my post above ...cheers LP )
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 17-01-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Cheers guys, made the decision easier.

The funny part is..... in previous threads on this M & G, lots of people complained they had to scroll back through pages and pages to catch up on what's doing, who's going etc etc and a lot of information was posted in the thread at various locations as information came to hand.

Now it seems people are complaining because they DON"T have to troll through pages and pages of this thread to get their info.

As always.......... damned if you do and damned if you don't.

This thread is about the M & G and information regarding it will be posted up at various stages throughout the year. Most of the folks that are attending have already booked their accomodation and sorted there housemates and deckies. Not much left to decide on...........

Further, it is up to the individual member to add the dribble and if they are not posting it up, they have either nothing to say or don't want to post up the same stuff from last year ???

><> Cheers ><>

I'll be there, and if I'm the only one I have to cater for, then that's easy as...

Ok you want dribble you got it. Actually I don't normally comment until it gets closer, and all the dribble has started. Team CANT are in house and all, we have the bells ready. I'm currently touring WA coast, and its brilliant. At the moment im at Kalbarri, great spot. See you dribblers in Sept