Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Re: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

I'm back baby!
    So do we still have a pulse here? Otherwise I'm gonna get called a necro again.

Not looking too lively. Maybe needs a nice hot mug of Darjeeling?

Too cold to post anything just now..... bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Chongo, you're not inviting guests without putting it to the Team C committee are you??
    Inviting the Type,, the ones that aren't Cantish enough, could have you de-capped.

Cheers
    Rob T Red C

Quote Originally Posted by Chong View Post
    well if all goes to plan all of Team Cant will be there....Red C, Black C, Big C, Colonel C, Stilla C, JustaDeadCant, Any C, new location so we dont upset the niegbours farking dogs
    Should have three rigs and most likley a couple of ring worm tent dwelling ferrets hiding in the garage...

Starting 24hr shifts on JOY production....

We will bag on reds this year....

And if the we get a bad day with wind, we will be hosting a beach cricket day close to our new digs, all will be welcome, might even get Red C out of the friggin Tav for this one...

Cheers
    Chong

Very low/slow pulse if that.
    What's going on? you'd think everyone has been gaffer taped or something along those lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    I'm back baby!
    So do we still have a pulse here? Otherwise I'm gonna get called a necro again.

Hey, One more drop.....is your name a reference to a stubborn testicle?

Pretty quiet isn't it? I wonder why .
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Out crabbing for sure Horse...these cool spells really stir em up eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Hey, One more drop.....is your name a reference to a stubborn testicle?
    No it isn't. But thanks for your concern. I always had my suspicions of men who wear cowboy hats in boats. Thanks for the confirmation.

One more drop.....your grammar, your way with words.......its almost familiar????? HAHAHA!

NOT LONG TO GO NOW. IN FACT THERE IS :-

• 5,356,800 seconds
    • 89,280 minutes
    • 1488 hours
    • 62 days

At a quick count there will be about 100 members, non-members and friends and family heading to Agnes on the 13th for a week of fishing and festivities. Some of us will be there for 2 weeks and I believe some members and ex members will be there for about 3 weeks....

If the Cook-Off is to take place, it will decided the day before, as it will depend on weather, and if it's fishing weather, that's what we'll be doing.

People wanting commemorative shirts should be sending " murf " a PM with quantities and sizes.... make sure you pay upon request from him.

Those that have not done so, could you email me your details.

Boat.......... colour and make ( alloy or glass )
    Call sign....
    Ausfish name
    Real Name
    Mobile number
    Alternative mobile number
    if you can... vehicle and boat trailer rego's.

If you haven't got your acommodation sorted, I suggest you get stuck in... and if there is only a 1 or 2 or 3 of you, post up a " accom wanted " ad here as some may have a spare room or two in their house.

If anyone needs any more info, just email me, as per post number 1.

A lot of folks get there on the Friday 12th, and that is usually Tavern Night.... sort of a " catch up with old faces, meet new ones " and generally make plans, sort deckies etc etc...

For the new folks, you'll find the regular members by their shirts,,, most will have Ausfish shirts ( with logo etc )

ON another note.

Make sure all your boat safety gear is up to date and onboard. Check the " recall " on EPIRB's ( attached below ), and remember, the Water Police and F& B Patrol will be about, both at the ramps and out on the water.

cheers LP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I can't frick'n wait! I have booked and and paid for accommodation for this M&G for the past 2 years only for family and work matters to get in the way of going at the last minute! Will be taking a Haines Hunter 520 Prowler. Hope the boat isn't too small.
    Regards,
    Tony.

Tony, your boat will be fine. Boony did the reef solo in a smaller tinny. Your only problem would be room if doing an overnighter in one of the lagoons
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Thanks Horse, I have read all of Boony's trip that year and to be honest ,it was a bit of an inspiration. I've stayed comfortably on the Prowler with a swag for a couple of days.
    Look'n forward to meeting you and others on this site that have helped feed an obsession
    Regards,
    Tony.

Have fun Tony. Its a great part of the world and even better when your mates are up there with you. Unfortunately I (along with the majority of normal M&G attendees) will not be attending this years event due to the heavy handed actions of a couple of moderators. We will be in town at the same time so hopefully we will cross paths.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"