Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Re: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

I think I'll be tied up doing other things in September Phill. Come to think of it, I'll be tied up for a while. Life happens when not on Ausfish. Just because people aren't posting doesn't always mean that something is wrong with the site. Has anyone thought that maybe they have other commitments that doesn't involve the bloody computer?

why talk down a M&G ?? , sounds like a great time ......
    ......has always been had by ALL , who previously attended....

fk , don't want to go , fkn don't......simple
    BUT(imo) please have r.e.s.p.e.c.t. for those that would like too attend this year!!!

jmo

Gazza/phill what exactly do you mean?
    wags has said he isn't attending this year due to other commitments
    tropicrows has not mentioned the 1770 meet and greet nor did he say he wasn't going
    on previous pages you/phill have stated and i quote "in fact, I believe we could sort the whole trip by ourselves without the need to ask a myriad of questions"
    so for a newbie that has questions this isn't exactly an invitation to get information, all other 1770 threads has pages of dribble and hard to sift through. all im saying is people are quite not bagging the 1770 meet and greet.

So I am planning to attend 1770 this year, who is actually going? could we get a list, time and second thing?
    Living the dream, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    So I am planning to attend 1770 this year, who is actually going? could we get a list, time and second thing?
    I will be there and you better be going, I'm counting on you paying for the big boat house.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Yes I will Brucey...... Hey Brucey, you still working or have you moved to greener pastures?
    Living the dream, Barry

Hey Brucey you at the Uni ?
    Living the dream, Barry

I am thinking of draging the haines up this year . Will see if i can russtle up a team.

Cheers Dazza

I had already committed to the PBA Club trip to 1770 11-17 October when the AF event was announced. Booked house, crew organized etc.

Too close together to do both trips. Liver wouldn't have time to recover sufficiently either.....

To those going, have a great time and do leave a few fish there for us!

cheers

Grant
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic 632 View Post
    ban wags and tropicrows for having and opinion.
    Been there done that - what's next? I knew what I had done wrong - obvious mistake/badgering the witness. I accepted the decision and moved on - no whinging or crying foul / no calling a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic 632 View Post
    Gazza/phill what exactly do you mean?
    wags has said he isn't attending this year due to other commitments
    tropicrows has not mentioned the 1770 meet and greet nor did he say he wasn't going
    on previous pages you/phill have stated and i quote "in fact, I believe we could sort the whole trip by ourselves without the need to ask a myriad of questions"
    so for a newbie that has questions this isn't exactly an invitation to get information, all other 1770 threads has pages of dribble and hard to sift through. all im saying is people are quite not bagging the 1770 meet and greet.
    As a newbie, you are more than welcome to ask any questions about the M & G.

either post them up here or send me a PM.

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Don't fool yourselves....This is going to be the best year EVER!!!!! You know it.

Damo

p.s.Say, anyone riding up?? I was thinking of turning last years m&g shirt into a vest especially for it.....hope it doesn't scare anyone :0

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Don't fool yourselves....This is going to be the best year EVER!!!!! You know it.

Damo

p.s.Say, anyone riding up?? I was thinking of turning last years m&g shirt into a vest especially for it.....hope it doesn't scare anyone :0
    Yip yah....So it will Black C....starting JOY production and safe storage now

Don't care what patch people put on themselves..including me, we will all be up at the same time for the banter, bulls%$t and hopefully some great fish

There has been some discussions in relation to the "cook off" and included events, this info will be posted when we get the final plan sorted but it will be better than last year

This year will be the official 10th year for the Agnes Waters / 1770 M&G
    Also 20yrs since AF started....

Smack On Soft C%$&

Cheers
    Chong

PS the dribble is dribbling
    Cheers,
    Chong

I ll definaltly be up there for the drinkies and cook off if I'm off .
    Jt
    i ll be off for the week up till the 13 th
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

So whens the M&G eat & drink, that I've missed for the last two years, back on Saturday night, at a house or surf club????????

or

Should I have remembered previous posts as it has already been said.

bit more chitchat please

Rob Tranter/Red C