Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Re: Agnes Water < : > 1770 M & G. 2014.

Cheers Horse, I was hoping that all of the past bans etc, would have been sorted by now. Real shame as some of the guys that are not on ausfish now were the guys I was hoping to meet and have a few ales with.
    Regards,
    Tony.

Looks like Scott and I might be able to make it this year, will know in a couple of days, so will be looking for accommodation and deckie spots.....here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl n Wolf View Post
    Cheers Horse, I was hoping that all of the past bans etc, would have been sorted by now. Real shame as some of the guys that are not on ausfish now were the guys I was hoping to meet and have a few ales with.
    Regards,
    Tony.

Most are still here on AF Tony.... and you will more than likely end up meeting all AF members and non-members at some stage.

The AF M & G is just a group of us turning up to Agnes Water for a week or so to fish, drink and chat.... and that is exactly what the others will be doing, at the same time.

It's not like it's a competition, a structured event with invitation only or restricted attendence. The only thing that will change from previous years is some apparel of various shapes and sizes.

No one really organises the M & G and no one is in charge... in previous years people have just put their hands up to do things to assist the VMR, AF members and newbies... it's just the way it is. Nothing will change. All people attending will be using the same boat ramp, same servo, same tavern, fish the same areas all in the same time frame... even the VMR will recognise everyones call sign that is kept on their log.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Needs to be a bit more chatter on this thread. Only 2 months to go.

This year's M&G will probably be as big or bigger than previous years. Sure there will be less that are attending under the Ausfish banner per say, but there are a heap (ex and current members) that will be there at the same time under another AUS___ name, and a lot that will be attending under both names. Such as myself as I like to slut around . And we will all hook up at the tavern, chat on the radios when out wide, or introduce ourselves at the boat ramp regardless of what shirt you wear.

So if you were considering going and maybe changed your mind thinking it was fizzling out, then think again, book that house and drag your sorry arses up to 1770. It is a must do on my annual calendar.

Cheech

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl n Wolf View Post
    Regards,
    Tony.
    get your Mug ready...the "JOY" will still flow thru all veins..F or C....its all the same....look forward to a drink Wolf...

Cheers,
    Chong

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post

Such as myself as I like to slut around .

Cheech
    fuk man...that doggy doo got u going real good...i wont tell Dave nuthn....

is he home?

Cheers,
    Chong

I have emailed everyone that has either put thier hand up as coming or showed intention of coming.

If you did not recieve an email from me , then pm me with your correct email address.

24 members and an equal number of deckies, wives, GF's, kids rounding out the numbers. so almost 50 AFer's attending.

cheers LP

Will there be any organized activities in lieu of the cook off being off the agenda. How about a tug of war between the AF's and AC's Phill?

The cook-off is not off the agenda.

LP

2014 AGNES WATER / 1770 M&G SHIRTS

Well it seems its that time of year again to place your order for your Agnes Water / 1770 M&G commemorative shirts

Its a rather special milestone this year being the 10th year anniversary of the event so in keeping with that the special colour for the Polo shirts will be silver.

Shirts will be the same cost as last year being

• Polo $28 plus an extra $2/shirt for your name or boat name.
    • Long sleeve fishing shirt $50 plus an extra $2/shirt for your name or boat name.

Please PM me your order and I will send back bank details for payment before shirts are ordered.

If anyone would like to have their Logo on the shirts please PM me for details (yes even the ones who have told me yes as I have forgotten who you are )

Cheers Murf

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    Will there be any organized activities in lieu of the cook off being off the agenda. How about a tug of war between the AF's and AC's Phill?
    Would be a non contest. AC would win for sure. They are all the big fat lazy ____ers.

Evening Shirts! Murf, will there be evening shirts this year for the 10th Anniversary?

Maybe you could at least do a long flowing Ausfish nightie for Jarrah Jack?!!

See anyone there when I'm looking at them!
    Jim

Jarrah Jack does not do nighties.

What about 80's, or 70's or even 60's ???? ^

I was thinking 40s or 50s. But what would I know about Terry?

Cheers
    Leo