Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant Paste

Re: Cant Paste

I think something has to change here as I shouldn't have to chage my settings or download anything

Quote Originally Posted by wags on the water View Post
    I think something has to change here as I shouldn't have to chage my settings or download anything
    people all around the world are moving away from IE because of the problems so I can not see why a handful of people will not change. Browsing the Internet will be faster, no compatibility issues, etc, etc....

IE is no longer supported on many platforms or by developers. It is simply too difficult to allow for when programming.

I understand people are reluctant to change, but we all need to try a new lure, line, or reel every now and then to see if it is better than the old ones we are using.

I have the same problems, i'll give the change a go

Quote Originally Posted by BLOOEY View Post
    I have the same problems, i'll give the change a go
    Thanks, can you give me some feedback when you do. Which browser, how better/worse it is, etc, etc. any problems with download and install etc. would be interesting to hear some feedback.

Last browser I tested was downloaded and installed quicker than I could write this post, so hope you have the same experience.

Google Chrome has fixed the problems
    Thanks Steve
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Also done the trick for me. Missing my favourites bar though. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by BLOOEY View Post
    Also done the trick for me. Missing my favourites bar though. Ben
    You should get the option to import your favorites/bookmarks when you install. It can also be done after the install by clicking on the link in the bookmarks bar at the top.
    Last edited by Ausfish; 18-01-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Found that thru Settings Thanks Steve have updated it I was running both to keep my bookmarks
    JT
    Thank you
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Buying a new lure is a lot easier than changing internetbrowsers because if it doesn’t work you throw it in the cupboard and tryit again in a year or two.

Buying a new lure is a lot easier than changing internetbrowsers because if it doesn’t work you throw it in the cupboard and tryit again in a year or two.
    same with downloading and trying a new browser, except it does not cost you anything. It will not effect the other browsers you have installed, simply import you info from them.

do you have automatic updates enabled? If so, this could be the change that has caused the problem for you.

Steve, I'm giving this chrome thingo a go. I remember using it once before ( a few years ago) and it crashed the system. So just like buying new lures - I'll give it another go.

Where would I find the auto update button?

This picture pretty much sums it up
    Attached Images Attached Images

Steve, I'm giving this chrome thingo a go. I remember using it once before ( a few years ago) and it crashed the system. So just like buying new lures - I'll give it another go.

Where would I find the auto update button?
    Windows update will auto update all Microsoft software on your computer, IE and windows itself. If you click on the start button you should see the auto update link. You may see from time to time when you turn off your computer you will see a message that windows is updating.

Ausfish Platinum Member gruntahunta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    people all around the world are moving away from IE because of the problems so I can not see why a handful of people will not change. Browsing the Internet will be faster, no compatibility issues, etc, etc....

IE is no longer supported on many platforms or by developers. It is simply too difficult to allow for when programming.

I understand people are reluctant to change, but we all need to try a new lure, line, or reel every now and then to see if it is better than the old ones we are using.

I tried telling my wife that Steve......about trying a new one that is......didn't work.

Gotta Love Maroochydore.