Thread: Charter report of goldy

Charter report of goldy

Morning all of to the godly last charter before (my other wife) arrives shall post some details and how and where we went (strippy please) have a good day I know I will
    happy days ahead summer is coming

Re: Charter report of goldy

good luck.

Ok all left the ramp at 5.45am out the seaway about 15min heading north looking for bait no good only 3 yakkas. Move another 20min out still no good all the bait over the radio was south near the Scottish prince.

travelled about 15 miles north then started trolling skirts for 45min nothing ok still positive then current running 2.5knts but blue .
    not good for bottom bashing so up and down the reefs in 70-90m until 1 o'clock total with 12 guys (fishing very hard ) 12 job fish 4 snappa just pan size I hussar and surprisingly 2 legal kingfish .

To much current gave up b/b so started trolling back half hour into it both riggers go of 1 tuna dropped the other . That was the last of it trolled another half hour then headed for home all in all the guy's at (fish the deep. Aj and scotty) tried everything to get
    A feed for every one. Thanks for another outing on a average day

cheers
    ps there was heaps of radio chatter about marlin south of the seaway around the 42's

Gold Coast Tournament was on. Opti (Dave) won it from here chartering Rossy McCubbin on his Black Watch Lucky Strike. Fleet was getting around 20 marlin a day the last three days. Seaprobe has been smashing it out there once again. Fish the Deep go well as well.

as the chat on the radio suggested (they are bitting there heads of) we were just unlucky not to raise anything in the 2 hours we were trolling but i always go with (FTD) and always have a good day