Thread: Hi from ZR

Hi from ZR

I've been lurking here for a while now and finally thought I would subscribe.

I am no expert when it comes to fishing but I love fishing and am slowly getting better. I reside at Jimboomba so most decent fishing spots are a mile away. 2013 was a good year for me fishing wise. I caught my first Bass, my first fish with a lure which was an estuary cod at Yamba. Hopefully 2014 brings me more firsts in the world of fishing.

Cheers

Stu

Re: Hi from ZR

welcome Stu, Jimboomba's a great place to access some great bass fishing spots.
    I worked out there for a few years at the golf club restaurant, my mate owns it but its a fair drive to the salt. Welcome again.BK

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Re: Hi from ZR

Welcome aboard Stu. I hope you will enjoy it here. There is a lot of good info here by using the search, and if you cannot find what your looking for just ask and I am sure you will get some replies.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.