Thread: pots cut mary river

pots cut mary river

ok just a shared bit of info if you have pots in the mary be bloody careful I lost 2 pots cut today and 2 raided typical scum pro did it his name was mentioned at the ramp and the name they said was on the string of pots where mine where so thankyou dog have a merry xmas

Re: pots cut mary river

You guys seem to have a lot of problems crabbing the Mary river. It would take the fun out of going fishing. bazza

yep all month guys have had the misfortune of getting ropes cut etc I hid them so well and it still happened, 1 pro in particular even threatened a guy with a gun and told him to f off out of his area LOL the river is public to any1 I thought

What area of the river is this happening in? Leigh

up and down the river from Tinana boat ramp up towards bidwill and up towards henry parmer bridge

I never go up that way because of those reasons you have said. Seems to be 9516 boats and trailers in car park...i crab the quite sections , got 3 yesterday.
    Cheers
    Cheers,
    Chong

yeah I got 1 big buck as I manage to save 1 pot LOL god I couldn't find any quiet areas LOL id go to beaver rock but the thieves out there is bad

mate your pm box is full...
    Cheers,
    Chong

ok i'll delete

So, the obvious question has to be, with all the witnesses and someone getting threatened with a gun; why are the police not involved?