Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best place to put boat in to go to Peel tomorrow?

Re: best place to put boat in to go to Peel tomorrow?

Yep true. She had to be told you have to drive it on by a stunned bystander.
    Darren

Re: best place to put boat in to go to Peel tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    raby Bay user unfriendly?????????? get serious. what do you want, soft sandy beach, valet parking whilke you bring the car down to the ramp? The beach is fine at any tide, yes the channel is a little shallow, but arent they all silted at the moment? I refer you all to Vic pt and Wello Pt ramps. Not an inch of water between them.

Raby Bay would be ome of the better ramps around. Proximity to Peel Island and the bar, and Straddie.

Dont ram your fibreglass boat onto the sand and the gel coat wont get damaged.

Extra parking has gone in, with a new ramp down the track in the not too distant future. Be content with what you have, dont be forever whingeing about what you dont have or want................................. and use a little patience at the ramps on busy days, we sit there on big days and watch some of the ramp rage..........................tsk tsk tsk is all I can say. get in and help someone if they are struggling, or appear to be new and inexperienced, do them a kind deed, an experienced tip in their ear is all thats needed most times.

RANT FiNSIHED...........................
    What a toss. Didn't see any whinging just people pointing out the facts. You must have formed some kind of love for this ramp while sitting in the tower staring at it all day Mike. If you want to use it fine. Knock yourself out! I will do you a favour by not using it. Everyones a winner.