Thread: I've dun it! I've dun it!

Ausfish Gold Member ThePinkPanther's Avatar

I've dun it! I've dun it!

Just confirmed my fishing trip to Freshwater Cove in the Kimberleys for ten (10) days in May next year!

Fly to Broome, stay the night, jump on a sea plane next morning for a two hour flight with five other guys to the Cove, move into my tent by the creek - stay away from the crocodile tracks, and prepare for eight full days of chasing barra, reef fishing, then waste time catching stupid pelagic stuff but hopefully not a lot of it!

Gorge myself on fresh fish thee times a day, spend a few hours by the bar in the evenings and take it EZI!!!

Gunna set me back about ten grand but from all reports should be a great trip so long as the crocs don't drag me from my tent at night!

Re: I've dun it! I've dun it!

Sounds awesome!
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Very nice PP
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Sounds like a great way to blow ten large to me.
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!

Can't beat the Kimberly ,I did a week at Kimberly Coastal camp in the admiralty gulf and it was pure luxury and the fishing was unreel it's been a highlight of my lifetime fishing adventure ,enjoy buddy I'm sure you will...Matt 😛😛😛😛😛😛
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Good on ya Pinky. There's always a lot of reasons not to do the really big things. Have the time of your life and don't forget the reports. Sleeping in a tent close to crocs and hearing them splashing and mucking about is one of life's great experiences. lol

Uuuuuuuuuuuunreal. You will love it. Never been to that particular place but have flown into the top end of the Kimberley in a seaplane and stayed at Talbot Bay to do the Horizontal Falls. The country up that way is nothing short of spectacular. And you will be in it for 10 whole days. Jealous much. Have fun mate.