Thread: Ashes cricket on the Lowrance HDS9

Ashes cricket on the Lowrance HDS9

What do you do when the cricket clashes with calm fishing days - combine the two. Can't afford to miss any of the cricket action at the moment. I was out a couple of weeks ago and left to come home with the poms at 2/82 and by the time I pulled the boat out at the ramp they were all out 1 hour later.
    It isn't the water on the outside of the boat that sinks it, its the water on the inside! Life is like that!

Re: Ashes cricket on the Lowrance HDS9

It isn't the water on the outside of the boat that sinks it, its the water on the inside! Life is like that!

Love your style mate!!

The best part of this set up is that the ABC FM radio broadcast audio comes through about 4 seconds ahead of the television coverage, so you can fish while listening then turn around to watch it live on the screen.

Thats unreal...The pom's getting belted as well as the set up.

How to you get TV on the sounder?

Hi Morphias

The set up just consists of an old set top box with a TV antenna on a pole pointing west. The set top box is powered by a small 12/240 volt inverter. I just bought a video input cable($59) to put an underwater camera on but decided to try the television video first. The video option is selected in the display mode and I must say the picture was very clear.

Sen Bloody Sational. Ben