Thread: Suzuki Sierra hunting vehicle

Suzuki Sierra hunting vehicle

Hello gents,
    We've just lashed out a couple of hundred dollars to buy a 1993 Suzuki Sierra to turn into a hunting vehicle.
    It's pretty crappy now but should have everything there to make it go and get moving. All we need to do is take to it with the gas axe and cut her down plus bend up a roll cage for her and we're away.
    It doesn't have a bull bar so I was wondering if anyone has an old bullbar laying around for a Sierra or another small 4wd we could modify.
    If anyone has any bits and pieces in their garage which would look good on a hunting vehicle they're willing to part with cheap I'm probably also interested:
    Bucket seats
    Spotlights
    rims/tyres
    4 point harness
    winch
    We want to have some fun so I'm willing to be creative.
    Brett

Re: Suzuki Sierra hunting vehicle

Hey Bugman, if you dont do any good from here try over at AHN.net you may get a bit more assistance.
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

One of my clients builds military choppers Brett. Want me to see if they can knock you up a bullet proof bonnet? Hehe long time no see mate.
    nil carborundum illegitimi

AHN hasn't accepted new members for a while since they got their forum hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    One of my clients builds military choppers Brett. Want me to see if they can knock you up a bullet proof bonnet? Hehe long time no see mate.
    Your a funny man. I'd forgotten about that. Not a highlight of my hunting career. The new one will have shooting rests to ensure that sort of thing won't happen again.

You still owe me a fishing trip for that one
    Merry Christmas.
    nil carborundum illegitimi

I have a 4 point harness I used to have in a Sierra, will send a PM.