Thread: Agnes

Agnes

Heading up to fish Thursday and friday of fitzroy with the fatherinlaw and a mate. We are just about to leave but due to a late withdrawl I've got room for one more if theres anyone keen to come up for a fish. Unfortunatley I cant wait around so you will have to get yourself up there.

Ive got rods tackle food and bait. Just need a bag of clothes and good luck.

Send PM if interested.

Cheers

Keith

Re: Agnes

your a bastard Keith!!! Good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    your a bastard Keith!!! Good luck mate
    Macca you forgot the smiley face

and yeah Keith what Macca said

Good Luck Keith, Look forward in seeing your results. If I wasn't away ATM I would have taken you up on the offer for sure. Jason - BOAB BRIBIE

Cheers fellas.

Welcome to ditch work and jump on board

Thats lovely!!

I offer you the trip of a lifetime with a pair of fishing muppets off Northern Hards, & you say no, because you want to go & catch big reds!!

I haven't looked at the forecast for up your way Keith, but here it is showing about 6-8 knots, under a metre of swell, 3 days out from a full moon with a moonrise about 3.30pm, so its all looking great!!

Hope you slay a few mate & looking forward to your report. Just gone & baited & iced up ready for Saturday.

Tony

Isn't it always the way, cranes are booked, electricians locked in, machines are ready to move and then you go and put this up. Damn, I don't think I'd be popular next week if I were to get "crook" for the next 2 days.

Mark
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Thats lovely!!

I offer you the trip of a lifetime with a pair of fishing muppets off Northern Hards, & you say no, because you want to go & catch big reds!!

I haven't looked at the forecast for up your way Keith, but here it is showing about 6-8 knots, under a metre of swell, 3 days out from a full moon with a moonrise about 3.30pm, so its all looking great!!

Hope you slay a few mate & looking forward to your report. Just gone & baited & iced up ready for Saturday.

Tony

Tony I had to be home for dinner on Sat night.
    Ill drop in a feed on the way through on Sat.... Actually I won't need to because you will be out yourself slaying them.

good luck....muppets!!