Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum will be offline today

Re: Forum will be offline today

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I'm having trouble typing responses. Letters not showing up. Running IE 11. Working fine in word so its not keyboard.
    Yep me too

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Can't add emoticons, might be just me but thought I would mention it in case related to the upgrade, I'm using IE 11, will try Safari later on.
    no worries with safari

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Manage attachments issue?

i.e. upload image doesn't seem to be working?? to then select in post....and 'the pop-up page' that showed previously uploaded images is blank/white??
    i.e. still get a 'pop-up page' using FF 25.0.1 (no changes my end), but no thumbnail images seem to load??

p.s. emoticons seem 2be fine
    Will try and sort that out tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm having trouble typing responses. Letters not showing up. Running IE 11. Working fine in word so its not keyboard.
    Looks like some issues with IE, as usual, mainly IE10 & 11. Seems to be a common problem across forums around the world. Will see what can be done, other than using another browser.

Another one is the Thanks/Like/Dislikes notification in the member profile doesn't show what the other members have click on.

e.g. Bob clicked for this post instead of Bob clicked Like for this post

Here is some off my profile:

28-11-2013

03:12 PM - morphias clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by Crunchy
    02:26 PM - tropicrows clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    01:10 PM - morphias clicked for this post: Re: How slow are ######## online by Chanlo
    12:45 PM - Cheech clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    10:23 AM - FatBuoy clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    10:08 AM - Muddy Toes clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    07:05 AM - morphias clicked for this post: Re: How slow are ######## online by bennykenny

i noticed for a day or so there was a activity feed button next to the new post button, that was pretty good, is it coming back or gone for good???

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by bennykenny View Post
    i noticed for a day or so there was a activity feed button next to the new post button, that was pretty good, is it coming back or gone for good???
    I will look into that. It is a new feature with the upgrade that i do not know much about. Will get back to you.

This is a new feature introduced to the forum software. It is similar to the "What's New", was "New Posts" before that

You can see it if you go to this link
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/activity.php
    Last edited by Ausfish; 07-12-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morphias View Post
    Another one is the Thanks/Like/Dislikes notification in the member profile doesn't show what the other members have click on.

e.g. Bob clicked for this post instead of Bob clicked Like for this post

Here is some off my profile:

28-11-2013

03:12 PM - morphias clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by Crunchy
    02:26 PM - tropicrows clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    01:10 PM - morphias clicked for this post: Re: How slow are ######## online by Chanlo
    12:45 PM - Cheech clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    10:23 AM - FatBuoy clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    10:08 AM - Muddy Toes clicked for this post: Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013 by morphias
    07:05 AM - morphias clicked for this post: Re: How slow are ######## online by bennykenny

It has been fixed

Hey Steve, when you click on "go to last post" it will only take to you to the page, not the last post. Bloody annoying. Be a good fellow and have that fixed please.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    This is a new feature introduced to the forum software. It is similar to the "What's New", was "New Posts" before that

You can see it if you go to this link
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/activity.php
    Thanks Steve, but is there anyway to get to the Activity stream other than clicking on the link you provided???? cant see a button anywhere??

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Gon Fishun View Post
    Hey Steve, when you click on "go to last post" it will only take to you to the page, not the last post. Bloody annoying. Be a good fellow and have that fixed please.
    Cheers.
    It has been fixed

Unfortunately there is always going to be compatibility issues with IE. Only suggestion and fix at this stage is to use another browser, Firefox, Chrome, etc. You will also notice the forums will load a lot faster as well if you use a different browser.

FireFox - http://www.getfirefox.com - my preference

Chrome - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/ "The fast, free browser that's built for the modern web." if you believe their advertising :-)
    Last edited by Ausfish; 09-12-2013 at 08:56 AM.

I.E.11 is almost unusable for typing replies, typing posts etc so will download firefox as recommended

Thanks Steve, but is there anyway to get to the Activity stream other than clicking on the link you provided???? cant see a button anywhere??
    Have added a link to the Navigation Bar