Thread: another cruiser

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Angry another cruiser

G,day all last night i was looking at hj60,s for sale on gum tree,and i found one like new it had only done 200.000 klm no rust and i liked it it was a 1988 mod they wanted $10.000 for it,so i rang and spoke to a gent and he said today at 11am would be a good time to view this nice thing. i live on the south side and it was on the north side Gympie rd opp westfield shopping centre.i got lost 3 times ended up in Redcliff crossing the bridge i saw a tinny with two guys rocking around trying to catch a feed when two blokes on jet ski,s went one either side and nearly sunk them this is going on a lot and i recon it has to be stopped some how, any how i finally got to the appointment to spend my $10.000 and when i met the salesman he told last night when we spoke he was drunk,and thought i was talking about a cruiser ute he had i said no mate we spoke about the 60 series he then told me it was at the other yard at redcliff he said hang on a min i,ll be right back he then went across the road to Westfield shopping centre after 30 mins my daughter rang him and said have you forgot we are here to buy a landcruiser today,he then returned and said he was looking for his mrs because if she came back to the yard and could not get in she would worry,isaid so where does that leave me and a pocket full of cash waiting to buy a hj60 he put his head in his hands and hummed and rrd and said he did not know where the trade plate was, i asked him how long he had been a dealer as he was not sure how to make the sale showing me the car would of helped he still thought i wanted the ute so he asked me how i got his ph no and i told him it is plastered all over the internet he said your joking so he said lets not worry about it and said that,s fine so if you come across a drunk car sales man don,t waste your time don,t forget opposite Westfield shopping centre i won,t name and shame them they will do that themselves.as for the jet ski,s don,t come near me when im casting cheers hilly99

Re: another cruiser

What a snafu!! Some people have no idea how to run a business. I get a feeling he saved you a lot of trouble in the future.

Blog Entries

i said the same thing to the mrs when i got home it should of happened 20 yrs ago lol thats the words my wife said.all the best hilly99.

Blog Entries

G,day all i just got a good cruiser at last, the only problem is it is in Victoria,i have also saved a couple of thousand now does any know a good freight co to use.if so let,s know please. cheers Hilly.

Blog Entries

she is on her way home,after looking for 12 mths my new HJ60 is on a truck some company,s wanted $1200.00 to bring it to Brisbane FROM Melbourne and prices varied i was shocked the difference in price from one co to another,i finally got it on a truck for $740.00 and i am happy with that price,thanks fat man for putting me in touch cheers Hilly.