Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing North of Yeppoon with the Mrs

Re: Fishing North of Yeppoon with the Mrs

10/10 for the video and 11/10 for remaining focused on the fishing to land some nice ones on the deck.

Gents - please dont paint any mental pictures of fat blokes wearing similar attire

well done Mick

cheers
    IFISHCQ2

Kaypee, I have to admit this is the first video on this site that I have watched from start to finish without fast forwarding any bits. I think it was the music that got me hooked. Great first video, I don't know how you get any fishing done with that deckie lol.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    It is mate, my old rod now as Im christening my new rod this weekend! Jill has inherited it... awesome rod, would recommend it to anyone. I use PE6 Daiwa Boat braid but the reel is a Jigging Master PE5 reel... pretty exy but very light and very powerful.
    What is your new rod?

I bought a Jigging Master Ocean God PE 5-8..
    No real reason, I just bought a Jigging Master GT popping rod as well for the coral sea trip I got coming up so I thought I'd get it to try.. It makes the venom rod look huge! Haha very small & light but big lifting power. I've had both new rods for months and it's taken strength not to use them yet but I wanna christen them out there on a few monster fish!!

Cheers for the comments too lads.. Got a lot more ideas for the next one. Jill comes home the other day n goes "look what I got for the next trip" here's me thinkin something for the boat or fishin gear.. New kinis!! Lol gota love her..

Mick great video for first attempt,good to see youse got some good fish and a great day by the looks,I to am one of the lucky one who Mrs loves fishing and always a great day when we go together,Now the obvious,do all the deckies who go on ' Pump Action' have to wear that fishing attire,cause if they do, cant wait for the video of your next trip with Boony and jt, could be interesting or down right disgusting ?????
    Mate hope your coral sea trip is a good one and cant wait to see the footage.I will give you a bell when you get back.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Ditto to all the positive comments regarding the Video kaypee , My missus loves her Fishing also but wouldna even think!!! of letting her onboard wearing something like that ey lol..Mindya huge age difference regarding the concern..

Quote Originally Posted by bigjudge View Post
    Mick great video for first attempt,good to see youse got some good fish and a great day by the looks,I to am one of the lucky one who Mrs loves fishing and always a great day when we go together,Now the obvious,do all the deckies who go on ' Pump Action' have to wear that fishing attire,cause if they do, cant wait for the video of your next trip with Boony and jt, could be interesting or down right disgusting ?????
    Mate hope your coral sea trip is a good one and cant wait to see the footage.I will give you a bell when you get back.
    CHEERS AND BEERS
    Now ur getting as gay a Booney wanting to see me in a bikini
    :p
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Jt in a bikini??? Scare a mongrel dog out of a butcher shop that would

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Were there some fish somewhere in the vid ?

Jus glad Mr KP only took his SHIRT off

Cheers, Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Jt in a bikini??? Scare a mongrel dog out of a butcher shop that would

Cheers from boony
    Oh now using my material
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    Oh now using my material
    Didn't see your name on it??
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"