Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new fishing store at brendale.

new fishing store at brendale.

Received a catalogue in the letterbox today from new store opening this saturday at brendale. Looks along the lines of B. C. F. Looks like some good deals for the opening. It is called freddy's fishing camping 4wd

Re: new fishing store at brendale.

yeah should be a few bargains to be had on saturday
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Yep...I'll be down there first thing tomorrow. Only 5mins away from my place.

do you have an address? I googled it and see it could be Freddy's but couldn't see an address

thanks

whoops I see you had the name in OP. where abouts is it?

Directly across the road from the Coates Hire on South Pine Rd at Brendale.

Good timing, I need new leader and it is 30% off. Until now I only had bcf Keperra.

I'm heading down in the morning for a look. The catalogue looked very much like BCF... I wonder who owns them!
    Cheers,
    Leigh (Kero).

They are privately owned based in NSW. Main store is in Erina, they have a couple of other stores down that way as well, one is in East Maitland, they've also recently opened up a shop in Townsville. The Erina store has been around for years.

What fafnir said. Googled them for a while last night. I thought their catalogue was a lot like rays outdoor which is also owned by srg who own bcf supercheap etc. Looks to be independent.

Ahhh, Freddy's. I spent many a spare moment in the store at Erina when i used to live down there. I also spent plenty of my hard earned there. Awesome shop in Erina so lets hope it's going to be that good up here. Bye bye BCF for us northside fisho's once you try Freddy's I'd say. Great news!!

Doesn't seem to be a website for these guys. Anyone want to scan their catalogue by any chance.

I went for a look this morning, lots of things didn't have price tags yet but for instance sunline pe braid was 39 bucks, berkley salt water pro jig heads over 9 bucks a packet, no cheaper than most other stores and dearer that big w for jig heads.. big layout though..i did buy a new pflueger 2-4kg 7 ft bream pro with new non tangle guides for 99$, great rod and cant wait to use it..

Yeah...was a little disappointed to see most stuff was at BCF/Anaconda prices and other stuff is more expensive. I was hoping they were going to stick it to the big guys, but instead, they have just fallen into step.

Their lure and plastics layout is great, as is the rod layout. Unfortunately, things I was hoping they would have, they don't. No spoon lures, no solid rings, only one brand of metal vertical jigs, etc.

They seemed very unprepared for the sale - they still had tradies doing work when I dropped in late Friday arvo for a scout mission. Staff were having a bitch about how much they still had to do before Saturday morning. Went in first thing Saturday morning and they still had a large percentage of stuff with no pricing and there were no signs showing what was on sale. They were also out of catalogues.

Went back Sunday and there was still a lot of stuff without prices, but at least they had discount signage up.

Ben.

Does anyone have a phone number for this store? I can't find a listing in White/Yellow Pages. Strange way to run a business.