Thread: Moreton Bay Marine Park Green Zone Map for Google Earth.

Moreton Bay Marine Park Green Zone Map for Google Earth.

Thought I would share this .kmz file of the green zones situated in moreton bay for google earth.

I did not create it, just sharing it. Great for checking if your in the clear when looking for new spots.

Open attached file in google earth. Save temporary files when closing google earth if you want to keep it.

Map is to be used for approximate guide only, I will be in no way, shape or form held responsible for inaccuracies of attached file. Refer to http://www.nprsr.qld.gov.au/parks/moreton-bay/ for correct information.

Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

Re: Moreton Bay Marine Park Green Zone Map for Google Earth.

Another reminder how half assed the whole process was, a green zone should be round or square not bloody random shaped splodges!

I can see how following the high/ low water line in spots would be easier to monitor by fisheries not necessarily for sustaining the fishery and I agree a large square would be easy to mark in a gps but I don't understand the reasoning as to where they put some of them...

Just realised you can open this in google earth app on your iphone/iPad as a quick reference for those that use navionics on them and struggle to see the marine park purple outlines.. Anyone know how to save it when logged in to the google earth app on the iphone instead of just leaving it open?

Edit - I've just saved the file to my homescreen and open it with google earth app.