Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look what I found!

Re: Look what I found!

Collision damage on starboard side ?

Hang on a sec...i think thats my mums boat , she lost it somewhere in the southern half of queensland apparently. Best u gimme the gps coords so i can check with her lol
    Definitely no coke, heroin or gold bullion onboard she reckons.

Phenomenal pics. Thanx for putting them up. Crystal clear.
    I now hate my sounder.

This one is from around Peel Island....school of fish on the bottom and some other interesting scattered structure...S00023.jpg

I think you should do the right thing and report this to the appropriate authorities so that an alert to all mariners can be issued. Maybe also a big floating yellow cross anchored to the wreck so that we can avoid the wreck

Geez, ur a popular bloke these days Lochie...I wonder WHY

Quote Originally Posted by deckie View Post
    Collision damage on starboard side ?

Hang on a sec...i think thats my mums boat , she lost it somewhere in the southern half of queensland apparently. Best u gimme the gps coords so i can check with her lol
    Definitely no coke, heroin or gold bullion onboard she reckons.

Phenomenal pics. Thanx for putting them up. Crystal clear.
    I now hate my sounder.
    Ive been trying to work that out myself.... I reckon it is either a Hardtop or Bimini that has fallen over to the side...

As per Still dreamins post just tell your Mum to look for the big yellow floating cross!! :-)...

Well done on finding a bit of new ground Lachie. Hopefully in Winter it will hold a few XOS Snapps
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Maybe it was sunk on purpose? To make an arti that really works. Seems might be some advanced thinker obviously not a fisherman or a Greeny who has created this. .