Thread: offshore 2/11/13

offshore 2/11/13

here is a bit of a report from 2/11/13 off pin ... dont know if i like the way it turned out unsure of all the fast forward .......let me know what you think cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Re: offshore 2/11/13

What rod are you using mate?

Great stuff Mic that beats watching TV. Good fish and music to match.

Mate is that Bionic 30 or 50lb braid?
    What size leader do you use and what length?

Cheers
    Keith

Good work Mick, can't complain about fishin in that neck of the woods.
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

From an "old farts" point of view...hated the music...DOOF DOOF just aint ME....

BUT....I can see how you spent a lot of time matching the movements to the song...so I applaud you on that...

WELL produced video and a VERY nice solo catch....Keep it up Mick. You're doing Great Guns

Cheers, Ray.

Great vid mate,good feed and liked the music.

what did you think---- less fast forward?? or was it ok ?? have to try and make it fit with the music i think and its ok

rod is a live fibre 8-15 kg 30lb bionic braid tld 15

keith... your on the money with the bionic mate 30lb fishing for snapper with a running sinker rig my leader is nothing special its just left over 30lb platypus platinum that i run on my trolling reels and depending on rod not longer than 8-10m cheers

Sorry, but the fast forward did not grab me,rest is great !

Loved it Mick. Fast forward was OK I Thought. Only negative for me was not enough J5. Got me all excited with the intro!

Fast forward was perfect. Would have been a lot of boring winding otherwise. Have done the same in one of my vids.

Sent from my V96A using Tapatalk HD

Agree with smithy, fast forward of the winding is great

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    Fast forward was perfect. Would have been a lot of boring winding otherwise. Have done the same in one of my vids.

Sent from my V96A using Tapatalk HD
    Yep that's it every one fast forwards to the money shot anyway ..LOL....Vid would of been too short without the fast forward cheers mick

I have watched videos where there is constant winding, just end up turning it off, key to a good vid is to keep it short and have the money shots come up often, I will share one of mine once I get my home computer fixed. BTW, looks like you had an awesome session, lovely snapper!

Quote Originally Posted by hainsofast View Post
    I have watched videos where there is constant winding, just end up turning it off, key to a good vid is to keep it short and have the money shots come up often, I will share one of mine once I get my home computer fixed. BTW, looks like you had an awesome session, lovely snapper!
    I have 5 or so movies on here some are 15 min long and seem to drag on a bit ...
    that mite just be me thinking that as you spend a lot of time watching it over and over editing and get sick of it by the end result .. In saying that as long as they have action others will enjoy... Think I'll try keep them shorter from now on around 5-8 mins .. Look forward to watching yours when you put it up .. Cheers kick