Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding pic's

Re: Adding pic's

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    I'll add pics the way I do it........
    Well that was clear as mud, thanks phiLL!

Thanks Phil. That is exactly what I was doing but it as soon as I click on add files, I briefly get to see the select , then it all disappears into the main forum section. I might have a bug in my laptop. It is so frigging annoying.
    I loaded "utorrent " the other week and now I get the advertising logos popping up everywhere. My lad comes home tomorrow so I will get him to sort it out. Thanks

Thankyou Phill
    I know how to do all that but the way I did it was to just hit the insert inline button then done and it would load the pic as I need them through the post...all im saying is that has changed from the way it used to work, And yes brendon the quote tags may work for you but they still arnt doing it for me....I used to just hit the quote button and [QUOTE[]QUOTE]would come up and id just to copy and paste in what I wanted to quote!!!and that has changed also!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayno60 View Post
    Thankyou Phill
    I know how to do all that but the way I did it was to just hit the insert inline button then done and it would load the pic as I need them through the post...all im saying is that has changed from the way it used to work, And yes brendon the quote tags may work for you but they still arnt doing it for me....I used to just hit the quote button and [QUOTE[]QUOTE]would come up and id just to copy and paste in what I wanted to quote!!!and that has changed also!!

All working fine here when I test it. What has changed on your computer recently?

Maybe added some software, updated browser, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by MrNanks View Post
    Thanks Phil. That is exactly what I was doing but it as soon as I click on add files, I briefly get to see the select , then it all disappears into the main forum section. I might have a bug in my laptop. It is so frigging annoying.
    I loaded "utorrent " the other week and now I get the advertising logos popping up everywhere. My lad comes home tomorrow so I will get him to sort it out. Thanks
    Sounds like something is blocking it, maybe a pop up blocker or something.

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Well that was clear as mud, thanks phiLL!
    Thanks Graeme, I try my best, but being IT retarded, I have my limitations.

There are other ways to add pics if need be.

Cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

here is a quick tutorial on how to insert pics into your message as opposed to attaching them. Where you type in your message there is a button that looks like this press it and a box will come up. press the select files button and another box will pop up, allowing you to select the photo or photos you want, when you select the photos press the upload files button and your photos will upload and insert them into your message. now they will be inserted wherever the cursor is so if you want to insert them during a message like this,
    pirtek challenge 017 (1024x683) (2).jpg
    then do them one at a time so you can put a story between the message

but if you want them at the end all together you can do it all at once
    pirtek challenge 024 (1024x683).jpgP4050034 - Copy (1024x754).jpgP4050033 - Copy (1024x768).jpg

this is opposed to attaching them like this
    Attached Images Attached Images

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

what size are the images your loading, maybe they are too big try making them smaller and do it again

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

or just give up and resign to the fact that your old and unteachable, and just put them on as attachments.
    flathead classic 2010 016.jpgjewfish.jpg

the word your after is fosil.....and why did it used to work and not now??? pissin me..

and where are my post going????? a few test ones have gone bye bye...

I would say your photos have been removed by a mod for showing too much skin.

I figured as much...

i did have trouble a couple of times but it was more with the larger images over 5mb, it works sometimes but not others, ill try with a large one and see how it goes
    Attachment 98328
    there we go thisis a 8.3mb photo ahd it hasnt worked it comes up as a inline photo in my message but when i post it it comes up as above.