Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another GPS Attributed Fatality - Unfortunately

Re: Another GPS Attributed Fatality - Unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Don't even go there Cobialessboy. If I have to spend the rest of my life running course up just to prove Satnav wrong I will never forgive you.
    PLEASE SATNAV, you can do it....

Quote Originally Posted by SatNav View Post
    1. The comments are directed to everybody and I leave the incompetence flag up to the individual to decide, if they then come unstuck then so be it, some people simply can not be reasoned with, others will question themselves. Some people on the other hand carry that flag with them.

2. There will never ever be a coroner bring down a ruling that a "GPS did it", no matter how many more people perish by the simple fact of blindly following a GPS, be it into the desert, a rock, a mountain, a lake, the ocean or head off in the totally opposite direction.

3. How many people have to make the same mistakes for the same reasons? And yes we are all in that category

4. And no I did not make any assumptions about the cause of that incident, but some simply can't accept the findings and for what ever reason who knows? That is their problem and it was rather disappointing when someone links their justification to an ABC news link!
    And how would you like it if I made so many, many abrupt dramas re windscreen/window clarity, visibility and effective design and problems involved.?....

Remembering that looking forward thru your front windscreen/windows comes way after looking down at the little gps !

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    PLEASE SATNAV, you can do it....
    Do we really have to go there just to teach horse that there is a better way

Quote Originally Posted by SatNav View Post

3. How many people have to make the same mistakes for the same reasons? And yes we are all in that category
    Oo Oo pick me!!!!

3a. The answer is blowing in the wind?

Can you give me back the 15 minutes of my life I just wasted reading your 5hat.

Course up is the only way to go! Isn't it Sat Nav???

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Don't you start Macca. I expect better from you. Grazza is just a lost cause
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Course up

North up

Far cup.............

Yeah, I like the third one (3)

Another GPS Attributed Fatality - Unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Take those things off from under your chin, or your pants or wherever you are wearing them ATM....

Thumbs up Another Fatality - Unfortunately........

Kerry 4 Santa....
    goodwill intentions/thinking 4 ALL of us

Lucky he wasn't using a compass! Think of all the deaths that have happened over the years to guys using those. Fkn dangerous.