I have to precede this with a bit of a warning. A few ducks need to line up.for this to happen, work commitments can be shuffled but bad weather can't, so its a wait and.see, remain flexible.

I'm thinking of going to Agnes, probably Wednesday night but maybe Thursday morning,and plan to be back in Brissy Saturday night or Sunday. Weather looks specky atm, but I have my doubts it will hold, and my crystal ball is playing up.

If that fails I will probably go to the shelf off brissy Friday early and come home late Saturday night.

I already have a decky, I'm just a tad inspired by Banana and his efforts to introduce new guys to the pleasures of different fishing styles and figure I could do with new mates that share the passion.

It will cost nothing as long as you're happy to.fit in with a couple of little things that annoy me (they are in the going fishing thread I posted last week) , and if you smoke you're down the back of the boat doing it away from me.

Please understand I'm not committing to do either trip, if the weather changes I will stay home, so if you decide to take days off work to go and it doesn't happen, thats life.

Boat is a 2700 Noosa Cat with four strokes.

Pm is probably best way to contact.

Shane