Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 1770 overnighter.

Re: 1770 overnighter.

Quote Originally Posted by the Master Baiter View Post
    Yeah ive read all about the chins mate. Was practising weeks before the trip. Wasn't gunna mention the random photo you found on the net for your avatar. But that bloke u stole the pic off looks like he can catch reds. Little bit must have rubbed off on you eh. By the way, u can lose chins but not ugly.
    You are right Brent. Apart from losing ugly, what about the extra 20kg Keith has got on the scrawny runt in his avatar!!

Quote Originally Posted by the Master Baiter View Post
    Yeah ive read all about the chins mate. Was practising weeks before the trip. Wasn't gunna mention the random photo you found on the net for your avatar. But that bloke u stole the pic off looks like he can catch reds. Little bit must have rubbed off on you eh. By the way, u can lose chins but not ugly.
    hahahaha You crack me up Brent!!!! Hows the new avatar...ok??

Ugly....mate ive got feelings. Id rather be called a fat prick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You are right Brent. Apart from losing ugly, what about the extra 20kg Keith has got on the scrawny runt in his avatar!!
    Tony I'll start a diet tomorrow and see if I can find that runt again. Should see him in about 3 mths.....give or take a mth here or there.

apparently lite n easy works well banana.