Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1770 overnighter.

Re: 1770 overnighter.

Quote Originally Posted by the Master Baiter View Post
    Bannana, Tony just needs to take a Camera out on GiddyUp again to film all the Tomfoolery and i reckon he'll have the best DVD goin. You guy's are Funny as.
    Brent, I'd get no fishing done at all with that pair on the boat if I had to film their antics!! They are like Bill & Ben, bouncing off each, literally at times!! But you are right, it'd be a best seller.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Reefmaster View Post
    Well done boys, some awesome fishing there and plenty laughs by the sounds of it.

Regards,
    Greg
    Cheers Greg

Great to see you guys cleaned up yet again with quality and mate those pics are sensational.

I'll set a go pro up on my next few trips and record all the incompetent shit (theres plenty...I might have to get Master baiter to join us) that can be done on one boat and make my own DVD, I can then swap you for one of your new DVD's. I can sit back and learn something while enjoying a few beers while you can watch our DVD and piss yourself laughing and think to yourself how do these dickheads actually catch fish.. LOL

Cheers

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Keith,
    I can't even operate our video recorder without Junas assistance, so I'm pretty sure you are all safe from seeing a Back In Black DVD.

I still need you to do a DI run with me & give me some training on my Furuno 585. Mine is set & I dare not touch it, as my mechanical & technical skills are something to behold LOL!!!
    If I can stuff it I usually do. My guys even get nervous if they see me walk through the shed with a screw driver. "Boss, where are you going with the screw driver, put the tool down gently & we'll get the maintenance man to fix it, while it's still fixable"

That was a big difference, your knowledge &"reading" ability with your sounder.

Also, what was the name of that knot you kept trying to show me?? That was a dark look you gave me when I was on a good red & I dropped it from a failed knot

You really need Juna on the boat mate. You show her a knot once & it is imprinted forever. She gets frustrated with me at times I can tell you!!

Tony

Any time Tony, looking forward to crossing the noosa bar and watching Juna crack open a cold one and start knocking it down at 6am.

Mate the knot?? mate I call it pops knot and as soon as you dropped a fish I knew you changed knots!!! (the dark look wasn't at you but the bloke standing beside you for not helping tie the knot lol)
    A young apprentice showed me one day and he learnt it from his pop.

3 loops over your line and back threw itself.

I'm sure someone else knows the correct name.

Cheers

Masturbator (Master Baiter)

Please remove your younger bros pic that you have conveniently attached to your avatar. By the way your lack of chins in the group photos was impressive. I cannot say the same for Jason or Tony. It doesnt matter how many times we go over the importance of pushing our chins outward and upward to prevent the pelican neck we still forget. Mate you mastered it first crack. Well done!!!

Thank you for your co operation Brent LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0370.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	97778

Well done all, epic haul! Gota get back there, got a red itch again now.. Jason good to see Jodie let's you play mate, love your rig!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Any time Tony, looking forward to crossing the noosa bar and watching Juna crack open a cold one and start knocking it down at 6am.

Mate the knot?? mate I call it pops knot and as soon as you dropped a fish I knew you changed knots!!! (the dark look wasn't at you but the bloke standing beside you for not helping tie the knot lol)
    A young apprentice showed me one day and he learnt it from his pop.

3 loops over your line and back threw itself.

I'm sure someone else knows the correct name.

Cheers
    Is this the one you are talking about Keith?

http://www.ausfish.com.au/knots/centauriknot.shtml

Its the best one I have come across
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Is this the one you are talking about Keith?

http://www.ausfish.com.au/knots/centauriknot.shtml

Its the best one I have come across
    Hi Horse,
    Yep, I think thats the one!! Keith raved about it & reckons it's unbreakable.

Wouldn't you think the skipper would know the name of the knot he's trying to teach

Thanks mate,

Tony

Horse your all over it mate. Do you use the same knot, I haven't seen to many others use it and I recon its a cracker for strength and you can do it quickly, with your eyes closed and with all thicknesses of mono. It's never failed me!!!

Tony yes the skip should know the name but you are a fast learner and I thought showing you 150 times would be enough!! LOL (don't let the truth get in the way of a good story Tony)

Cheers Greg

Great to see you guys cleaned up yet again with quality and mate those pics are sensational.

I'll set a go pro up on my next few trips and record all the incompetent shit (theres plenty...I might have to get Master baiter to join us) that can be done on one boat and make my own DVD, I can then swap you for one of your new DVD's. I can sit back and learn something while enjoying a few beers while you can watch our DVD and piss yourself laughing and think to yourself how do these dickheads actually catch fish.. LOL

Cheers

Keith
    Thanks Keith we worked hard for it but it paid off in the end.

hahaha sounds like there is never a dull moment on your trips mate. Maybe we should make a DVD together. Sounds like a best seller for sure lol.

Cheers
    Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by hallcomp01 View Post
    Well done all, epic haul! Gota get back there, got a red itch again now.. Jason good to see Jodie let's you play mate, love your rig!!!
    Chris it took a lot of training to get her that way mate.....she knows if the forecasts good I probably won't be home....but if it's over 20knts than she gets to hang out with me lol ,but then theres always maintenance & rigs to make up on windy days.I'm trying to teach her to tie rigs for me .....but that has been a bit challenging(she's getting a bit abusive)
    we will have to hook up for a fish one of these days mate

cheers jason

Keith the fast way to teach tony a knot would be just show Juna (he'll agree)

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Keith the fast way to teach tony a knot would be just show Juna (he'll agree)
    Gav,

It's a knot Munch could tie.

Thanks to Horse Juna can now teach Tony & Munch.. I wonder who picks it up first..LOL

Tony should have the edge, Munch was more interested in sniffing my nuts when I met him...he seemed easily distracted giving Tony the edge on this one.

Gav,

It's a knot Munch could tie.

Thanks to Horse Juna can now teach Tony & Munch.. I wonder who picks it up first..LOL

Tony should have the edge, Munch was more interested in sniffing my nuts when I met him...he seemed easily distracted giving Tony the edge on this one.
    Guys, just to clarify, Munch is my dog, the big ugly dude in my avatar. Maybe he was interested in your nuts mate cause you hadn't washed them for 3 days??

Poor dog is now in counselling. I've been told he'll come good, but it will take some time.

Haha Jason, well done there! perhaps I could bring Mandy down and see if the training rubs off on her? Actually knowing those two it would most likely might go the other way (the pack mentality could be a challenge)
    I keep telling mine she doesn't know good she has it with all the free time I selflessly give her on nice days.. Perhaps we should organise a BBQ reunion where the boys cook 30nms offshore?!
    Cheers Chris
    Last edited by hallcomp01; 14-11-2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: ####ed it

Yeah ive read all about the chins mate. Was practising weeks before the trip. Wasn't gunna mention the random photo you found on the net for your avatar. But that bloke u stole the pic off looks like he can catch reds. Little bit must have rubbed off on you eh. By the way, u can lose chins but not ugly.