Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1770 overnighter.

Re: 1770 overnighter.

Cheers for the awesome trip Guy's. Great to go out fishing with a group of blokes that are not only all laughs, but i can learn a shartload off (Cheers Jase and Stevo) for a change. By the way Keith, i think the true highlight was when i slipped off Maverick's gunnel straight into the wet suff. The first response i got was "My FUEN Chevy Keys" and then "I thought waxing that might be a bad idea" from Jase. Great Trip though. Cant wait to have the Fillet Hunter up there again.

Quote Originally Posted by part time View Post
    Hey Banana/Soulfish
    I have lost count but somewhere between 200 Reds and 190 trout you may need another Yamaha to get out further?
    Hope to show the chunk a fish or two, if there is any left?

Gaz

Gaz I don't have any whole fish for a bbq, but swing by for some fillets...you can show the chunk some frozen frames though.
    I don't know about 190 trout...more like 400...my skins turning a redish colour & i'm developing blue spots

Quote Originally Posted by the Master Baiter View Post
    the true highlight was when i slipped off Maverick's gunnel straight into the wet suff. The first response i got was "My FUEN Chevy Keys" and then "I thought waxing that might be a bad idea" from Jase. Great Trip though. Cant wait to have the Fillet Hunter up there again.
    I wasn't going to mention your slip mate back at the ramp...you should have seen the look on other boaties faces in between your resurfacing for gasps of air...& those little 10-12yr old pricks making fun of you.I forgot to ask if you could swim sorry I was more thinking if my keys were still in your pocket.....oh well mate we had a good laugh on the piss about it
    your welcome anytime just bring a sleepapnia machine to stop that bloody snoring...you now hold a boat pb for snoring

Cheers for the awesome trip Guy's. Great to go out fishing with a group of blokes that are not only all laughs, but i can learn a shartload off (Cheers Jase and Stevo) for a change. By the way Keith, i think the true highlight was when i slipped off Maverick's gunnel straight into the wet suff. The first response i got was "My FUEN Chevy Keys" and then "I thought waxing that might be a bad idea" from Jase. Great Trip though. Cant wait to have the Fillet Hunter up there again.
    Brent,

Mate I'm glad i didn't see it happen but Jason told me all about it in detail giggling like a little kid (he loved it). Just for the record if you fell from my boat I would have more concern for you than a set of Chevy keys...F truck keys might be a different story.

I must admit watching you dog paddle back to the ramp I would struggle not laughing. I'm laughing now thinking about it.

Keith

Lol, Dog Paddle. Is that how Soulfish Described it. That must be because i was trying to save my Crocs. Would have been a hell of a lot funnier if you were watching it from stevo's angle. I still chuckle a little when i think of it myself. Even if i did lose an iphone in the process.
    I laugh a little harder though thinking of the Bannana and MoJoes Couple's Counselling sessions that came out of the trip.
    As for the Maverick PB snoring, that's only cause u cant hear your own snoring sleeping and it probably also had something to do with the rumbo effort earlier.

By The way Keith. Cheers for your hospitality and generosity again mate.

Brent, whilst I do believe your escapade does deserve the biggest fine for the trip, let's not forget the runner up prise. I do remember someone going to cut off the tag end on a braid to leader knot only to cut the wrong piece of mono.... Then to make things worse, we it was retied someone forgot to put the sinker on..... I wonder who that was?

Great read guys and as for the fish.
    Keith, I've been busy at work so haven't been game to ring tony this week because once he starts i'm sure he won't shut up for hours. I know from the brief talk with him on Saturday how much he enjoyed himself and I reckon the tackle shops will get a hiding to set himself up to chase some of Di. Would be good to catch up sometime.
    Gaven

G'day Keith,

Impressive trip as always mate. Well done to you and your crew. Good read, keep the reports coming.

Cheers

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Great read guys and as for the fish.
    Keith, I've been busy at work so haven't been game to ring tony this week because once he starts i'm sure he won't shut up for hours. I know from the brief talk with him on Saturday how much he enjoyed himself and I reckon the tackle shops will get a hiding to set himself up to chase some of Di. Would be good to catch up sometime.
    Gaven

Gav,

Yeah mate for sure sounds good.

You guys up on the coast have turned Tony into a fishing machine. Mate he was all over it catching reds and trout before the boys and I cant wait to see him cut loose of D.I.

A few years out there and he will be making his own DVD's

Cheers Keith

Bannana, Tony just needs to take a Camera out on GiddyUp again to film all the Tomfoolery and i reckon he'll have the best DVD goin. You guy's are Funny as.

Bannana, Tony just needs to take a Camera out on GiddyUp again to film all the Tomfoolery and i reckon he'll have the best DVD goin. You guy's are Funny as.
    Video cameras are now banned on Giddy Up...Incase Rob tries to charge me with assault

Another hr or two on the boat with rob and a video camera would of seen a jail sentence for attempted murder.lol

Well done boys, some awesome fishing there and plenty laughs by the sounds of it.

Regards,
    Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Awesome catch there guys

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Gav,

Yeah mate for sure sounds good.

You guys up on the coast have turned Tony into a fishing machine. Mate he was all over it catching reds and trout before the boys and I cant wait to see him cut loose of D.I.

A few years out there and he will be making his own DVD's

Cheers Keith
    Keith,
    I can't even operate our video recorder without Junas assistance, so I'm pretty sure you are all safe from seeing a Back In Black DVD.

I still need you to do a DI run with me & give me some training on my Furuno 585. Mine is set & I dare not touch it, as my mechanical & technical skills are something to behold LOL!!!
    If I can stuff it I usually do. My guys even get nervous if they see me walk through the shed with a screw driver. "Boss, where are you going with the screw driver, put the tool down gently & we'll get the maintenance man to fix it, while it's still fixable"

That was a big difference, your knowledge &"reading" ability with your sounder.

Also, what was the name of that knot you kept trying to show me?? That was a dark look you gave me when I was on a good red & I dropped it from a failed knot

You really need Juna on the boat mate. You show her a knot once & it is imprinted forever. She gets frustrated with me at times I can tell you!!

Tony