Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1770 overnighter.

Re: 1770 overnighter.

Quote Originally Posted by part time View Post
    Well Banana,
    You guys must have a crystal ball, nice catch plenty of fun, may need to drop over for a feed and help empty that freezer for you.
    Soulfish will be in deep crap today when he see's the Doc!! Great effort shame to miss these events.
    Keep up the good work

Gaz
    Big man your welcome to come over and grab some filletts when ever you like (as always). Will has a freezer full as well so dont be shy to knock on his door. Jasons freezer is overflowing LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Great haul Keith and good to have a chat at the servo. We passed Maverick down the road a bit further and there was drool pouring out of Giffo and my mouths. Awesome looking weapon and looks pretty new as well.
    Guys his boat is a few year old now but he looks after it better than a hand modle looks after there hands!!! He waxes it 3 times a week and polishes it every Sunday and washes it each day. When I walk passed his boat I put on sunglasses so the glare doesnt blow my eyes apart. It is the most organised boat I've ever fished on as I'm sure the boays who fished with him on Sunday will agree.

Let me know if you guys want to come out for a fish in Maverick, he's a great bloke who loves fishing and taking guys out... just bring your sunnies LOL

Quote Originally Posted by snapperbasher View Post
    Top work boys!!

Thats one thing I'm going to miss now i've downsized boats!

Cheers Lochie

Lochie I'm sure it wont be long before we see you and Rosco ripping past us up there on the reef in the 2400KC. It would be a good night on the turps thats for sure.

Yeah I will have to talk him into a run up there :-)....

he said he spoke to you guys last week before you went up....

Well done Keith and Gib. I got the photos Saturday night and wasn't a happy chappy, feeling pretty sorry for myself checking seabreeze every ten minutes and knowing I should have tried harder earlier to organise a decky. How did the boat go with the latest modification??

Well done Keith,
    I like seeing your reports because you seem to always came back with a bag full. If only I lived closer I would like to get to know you better and hopefully go out with you at times fishing. Those sorta fish we don't see down this way... not even in the supermarkets of bought in by fish mongers. I just love the taste of those coral trout and red emperors.

Well done again mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    Well done Keith and Gib. I got the photos Saturday night and wasn't a happy chappy, feeling pretty sorry for myself checking seabreeze every ten minutes and knowing I should have tried harder earlier to organise a decky. How did the boat go with the latest modification??
    You have my number

Outstanding effort boys, some great fillets for the freezer, great report and thanks for sharing

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Nice haul of fish Keith.
    cheers Mick.

Spectacular effort boys and great report there Keith with a bit of useful info thrown in for the rest of us to absorb.

Cheers
    Steve
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post

My hat goes of to you as i don't know anyone that would of turned up in your condition. Knee surgery a week earlier and the most swollen leg i've seen and you decide to go 6 hrs north in a car and 100k's out to sea. Your a champion or a dumb prick!!! I know you long enough to know which one.

Cheers
    Mate we both know i'm a dumb prick for going

I was really touched by your big sincere heart when you grabbed me a milk crate & a swag to put my leg up on.....& a few corona's to wash down the pain killers lol.....20 years ago you would have walked past me & kicked my foot & laughed...
    There was no way I was going to miss that trip with that forecast & a week off work

ps Thanks guys for the compliments on the MAVERICK
    Last edited by soulfish; 11-11-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    Shane it's definatley going better and I would say im happy to leave it as it is once i change the props back. I was supprised you didnt go and couldnt get crew. You should have posted your pic from your last trip and crew would no longer be a problem for you at short notice.

cheers

Yeah nice report and pics keith, as per usual!

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Mate we both know i'm a dumb prick for going

I was really touched by your big sincere heart when you grabbed me a milk crate & a swag to put my leg up on.....& a few corona's to wash down the pain killers lol.....20 years ago you would have walked past me & kicked my foot & laughed...
    There was no way I was going to miss that trip with that forecast & a week off work

ps Thanks guys for the compliments on the MAVERICK

Gib your harder to catch than a red. I tought for sure you would of taken the bait on the Chev/etec call?

Well done Keith - good haul - Haven't seen a post from Tony yet - he must still be recovering........... Probably working out how to pot his plants with rubber arms...

Good on you for taking a couple of extra's out.

Mark