Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: youi insurance, very impressed, i saved $$$.

Re: youi insurance, very impressed, i saved $$$.

Switched house contents over to youi as well today from suncorp it worked out 1/3 the price i was paying. Ive heard good and bad stories about all insurance companies and that will never change and I'm sure youi will be no different, in the mean time I'm going with them and saving my hard earned money.

I was rcently shopping for insurance quotes and youi was the worst to deal with there was one price given when i said that others were better it basically came down to what did i want to pay. The product statement was also the worse. From my experience it was a very amateur outfit with no standard way of quoting.

If you want to insure with any company, then you need to know who pays out the best when some thing goes wrong,
    So how do you find this out,
    Ask the people who do insurance work that are not tied to any insurance company, Ask boat repair places that don't sell insurance policies.
    Ask them who is the worst for paying claim,
    I do know mates who have claimed with Club Marine & had their claim sorted fast, but I have since my problem met a hell of a lot of people who have been screwed by them,
    So I then knew I was going to leave, but who do I use, well ask as many repair places as you can who pays the best, over all you'll get a clear idea of your averages of getting paid when something goes wrong, I mean remember, That's why you pay your insurance policy in the first place lol.
    Don't forget, they will only pay out on genuine claims, I've heard some guys complaining at the marina that their insurance company didn't pay,
    But when you see their boat, you know why they didn't pay lol.
    Seen one a few months back that sank on the mooring,
    The boat had more barnicals on it than the rocks near by had oysters, I think the boat had been sitting there unused longer than the bolder had been sitting in the water lol.
    But ask the mechanics about genuine claims & who pays the best & who doesn't.
    I only mentioned before about the home work I had done @ the Sydney International Boat Show.
    I asked every dealer there & 95% said that Club marine were the worst & I'm sure most said that either NRMA or Nautilus Marine were the 2 best at paying claims.
    Don't forget the QLD floods & A Rising River is not a Flood

Quote Originally Posted by Johnm View Post
    I was rcently shopping for insurance quotes and youi was the worst to deal with there was one price given when i said that others were better it basically came down to what did i want to pay. The product statement was also the worse. From my experience it was a very amateur outfit with no standard way of quoting.
    Sorry to hear you had that experience - mine was the complete opposite.

Few points is ....what's written in the fine print for that reduced price

Secondly a group owns a handful of the major insurance companies around australia,you may think that mob just lost my business but you only switched over to another one they own.

Who are they all ..do your homework you guys should already know this