Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

Re: 2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    That bertram of bulls is without a doubt the best mono hull I have ever been in.... It plowed through 20-25 knots and very rarely slapped hard or jarred us.... Bloody rippa bull, fantastic rig u have done up

cheers from boony
    Thanks Boony,
    I often wonder how it compares to other glass boats about the same size. I don't get to go on other peoples boats very often so I cant really compare.
    Since putting the new tabs on the old girl it has made it a much better performing rig.

Cheers Brett

Brett, there are not too many boats in that sort of size that run as well as yours. The tabs certainly helped with that short crappy northerly stuff. She just chews those 1+m seas up. It shows that a rebuild of and old girl can give a result at least as good as buying a much newer boat
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I was following Bull back through the shingles at south passage last year - certainly looked more stable than what I was experiencing and was making steady progress through the worst slop we could find. Boony that was very enjoyable video mate, not just the footage but an obvious team spirit on board. Here is a suggestion for Bull or anyone missing the high fives, no groping or kisses involved you should practice the chest bump and dance like these guys

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    I was following Bull back through the shingles at south passage last year - certainly looked more stable than what I was experiencing and was making steady progress through the worst slop we could find.
    Scalem, that would have been before the tabs went on. She was always good but she feels like she is on rails now
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"