Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

Re: 2013 Ausfish Meet & Greet video

Yeah Kaypee gave me some feedback that the picture in picture works if you are on the other side of the boat then the camera, so thanks for that net maker

Cobiaman, I knew someone would point out the missed high five, very surprising it was u..., not

Bull what happens on the boat stays in the boat shhhhhh, don't tell anyone and makes sense now why horse was rubbing said nanny all over himself

And as always cheers for the feedback

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Well done Boony. Yes I like the smaller video inside the main video. It looks the goods mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Geez Bull, you put horsey onto his 1st ever Nanny and he high fives the whole crew but leaves you hanging??? I guess high fiving the esky was your only choice......
    Spotted it to and thought, that isn't very country Horse. Bull is a nice bloke who should have been the first one thanked, not F you, slap the esky instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    You have a very keen eye!! I know what you mean about the Horse leaving me hanging. I went for the high 5 twice actually I thought I covered it up pretty well though high fiving the esky.............
    PS I don't think that was Horses first Nanny I think he is a regular down at the local bowls club.
    Saw you put the effort in for a bit of Horse flesh. You deserved better.

Second comment - classic.

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Yeah Kaypee gave me some feedback that the picture in picture works if you are on the other side of the boat then the camera, so thanks for that net maker

Cobiaman, I knew someone would point out the missed high five, very surprising it was u..., not

Bull what happens on the boat stays in the boat shhhhhh, don't tell anyone and makes sense now why horse was rubbing said nanny all over himself

And as always cheers for the feedback

Cheers from boony
    Great effort as always on the vid John. Surprised you were allowed anywhere near the lip grips after a previous effort.

Steve
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!

I to notice the lip grip effort,didnt want say aything in case of (FLASH BACK Boony)
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Trust me, even though it was a dirty old amberjack I still asked for permission first to put the bogas on it, she was do disappointed it wasn't red, she sort of chucked half a nana and stormed off back to the iPad

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".

great vid and top effort, thanks

laughed at leaving him hangin' but that happens...

A very enjoyable movie , thanks Boony
    I am a fisherman,it's not something I merely do,it is who I am! Fishing is not simply my escape,it is where I am supposed to be,it is not a place that I go, But a life long journey I am taking, it is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show to others. When you understand all of this, you will then know me and we will fish together.

Boony, awesome work mate, shame you didn't get the T-curve failure!!!!
    SF565 Southwind with F115 Yamaha 4 Stroke.

Only just saw your vid Boony! Gee you put some effort into your vids, well done mate!

Cheers
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Tinshack, I did get the tcurve failure on the glasses but it didn't really come up that well, there was heaps more I could have out in there but it was already nearly 15 mins long, hard to fit a whole week into a short video....

Marty, would have loved to had my other camera so I could have zoomed in on the glacier bay, that bit of gopro video didn't do it justice, what a bloody weapon u got there (no homo)

Cheers from boony

Hey my post never come up when I replied. Top effort like the inset view is good with the glass's Buddy
    Horse if your wearing a red G sting in June u better come on the 12 week challenge with me after new years
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Great vid Boony keep them coming.

Well done to the fellas and your misses as well, some great fish caught and its good to see you all get pumped up when a quality fish hits the deck.

Bull I think you were ripped off and deserved a high 5 for putting the team onto those nanny s.

great video and I LOVE THAT BOAT

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Great vid Boony keep them coming.

Well done to the fellas and your misses as well, some great fish caught and its good to see you all get pumped up when a quality fish hits the deck.

Bull I think you were ripped off and deserved a high 5 for putting the team onto those nanny s.
    Keith,
    I'm Sure you know the pain of being the skipper. You feed them, bait their hooks, put them on the spot, clean the fish, practically hook the fish for them and not even a little high 5 action.

Quote Originally Posted by hainsofast View Post
    great video and I LOVE THAT BOAT
    That bertram of bulls is without a doubt the best mono hull I have ever been in.... It plowed through 20-25 knots and very rarely slapped hard or jarred us.... Bloody rippa bull, fantastic rig u have done up

cheers from boony