Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Big Thankyou from RONNIE and Us!

Red face A Big Thankyou from RONNIE and Us!

Yesterday morning we had a visit from:-
    A Bill named 2IC
    A Neil named Horse
    A Phill named Lucky
    A Jason named Lump
    A Dave named Netmaker
    bike 8.JPG

To our house to present Ronnie with a present from the 1770 M&G Ausfish family.

Ronnie was thrilled!

bike 1.jpg

bike 2.JPGbike 3.JPGbike 4.JPG

Within a nanosecond he was saying his thankyou and off to ride it about

bike 5.JPG

And what does he think of it

bike 6.JPG bike 9.JPG

So a very big thankyou to all that were on the 1770 M&G and thought of Ronnie and wanted to send something to him. The collective generosity of you guys/gals was enough to get Ronnie a nice new bike and also has allowed us to take him and his buddy on a three day weekend away to 1770 Lady Musgrave.

We have organised going 50/50 with his buddy's family so a trip will be happening in the next couple of weeks or soon after - weather dependant. We will put up here pics of the trip away when it happens.

But for now a VERY BIG THANKYOU FROM RONNIE AND US FOR ALL THIS

It is Ronnie's 9th birthday this coming Friday so the timing was fantastic.
    Cheers

Trev

Re: A Big Thankyou from RONNIE and Us!

It was also great of the guys to turn up in the 1770 M&G shirts - a very nice touch

Once the presentation was done a gathering at the end of the driveway was convened to talk tactics for next weekends M&G.
    bike 7.jpg

As mentioned next Friday is Ronnie's birthday so next weekend's M&G was out for me from the beginning.

But I will be at next years 1770 M&G with bells on

Thanks for making the effort to come along on the day guys, quite a drive for you. You made a very special day for our boy
    Cheers

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    It was also great of the guys to turn up in the 1779 M&G shirts - a very nice touch

Once the presentation was done a gathering at the end of the driveway was convened to talk tactics for next weekends M&G.
    bike 7.jpg

As mentioned next Friday is Ronnie's birthday so next weekend's M&G was out for me from the beginning.

But I will be at next years 1770 M&G with bells on

Thanks for making the effort to come along on the day guys, quite a drive for you. You made a very special day for our boy
    What an ugly bunch of misfit's! Glad to see the young fella liked it!

I still reckon we should have got him the drum kit or a voucher to a tattoo parlour. Oh well , the bike still looks pretty cool though!

Great effort from everyone who helped especially our little kiwi mate and the retarded country gays whom I seem to recall conceived the idea in the first place........

In relation to Ronnie and where he is at now and for some where he has been:-
    Ronnie was diagnosed with cancer 6yo - had his kidney removed 80% survival chance
    Relapse in lungs last year had 10% lungs removed - 50% survival chance
    Relapsed a second time just before 1770 M&G and this time from lung to heart arteries and inoperable and given a 2% survival chance.
    The hospital has given up on him and offering palliative care only.
    We haven't given up and are presently doing alternative care.
    We have been on whole raw food diet for over one month now and doing some things that require dietary discipline and managing. We are cooking some foods now.
    The sort of things we are doing are:-
    Vegetarian, no processed foods.
    Hydrogen Dioxide Protocol H202 - there is a site called thetruthabouthydrogenparoxide dot com.
    Some targeted foods such as CABALA juice and asparagus

and following a guide given by a guy name Don Tolman.

Anyway let's see where this takes us.
    But for sure I think the guys will agree Ronnie does look in great health.

We aren't in denial nor are we oblivious to the possibility of a bad outcome but we are doing all we can for the best outcome and remaining positive.

This week just gone ( 3 days back) he got croup and struggled to breath - the first thoughts were devastating but so relieved it was croup and did clear.
    Cheers

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    I still reckon we should have got him the drum kit or a voucher to a tattoo parlour. Oh well , the bike still looks pretty cool though!

Great effort from everyone who helped especially our little kiwi mate and the retarded country gays whom I seem to recall conceived the idea in the first place........
    I dunno, the quad bike could have been cool too....

Well done guys,that is an awesome effort.
    All the best for little Ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    Well done guys,that is an awesome effort.
    All the best for little Ronnie.
    Times that by two, top effort guys and all the best to you and your family Trev.
    Cheers Axl

It was a pleasure to be involved Trev. Ronnie is a great kid and I hope the bike and trip to 1770 make up for a little of what he is going through at the moment. He certainly looks fit as a fiddle and gave the new bike a good workout while we were there.

All the best to the whole family
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Times that by two, top effort guys and all the best to you and your family Trev.
    and Aussie123....ditto from Ray & Kerri.

GO Ronnie, GO M8

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Reading these threads has just busted me. Well done you great bunch of legends. KP

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    In relation to Ronnie and where he is at now and for some where he has been:-
    Ronnie was diagnosed with cancer 6yo - had his kidney removed 80% survival chance
    Relapse in lungs last year had 10% lungs removed - 50% survival chance
    Relapsed a second time just before 1770 M&G and this time from lung to heart arteries and inoperable and given a 2% survival chance.
    The hospital has given up on him and offering palliative care only.
    We haven't given up and are presently doing alternative care.
    We have been on whole raw food diet for over one month now and doing some things that require dietary discipline and managing. We are cooking some foods now.
    The sort of things we are doing are:-
    Vegetarian, no processed foods.
    Hydrogen Dioxide Protocol H202 - there is a site called thetruthabouthydrogenparoxide dot com.
    Some targeted foods such as CABALA juice and asparagus

and following a guide given by a guy name Don Tolman.

Anyway let's see where this takes us.
    But for sure I think the guys will agree Ronnie does look in great health.

We aren't in denial nor are we oblivious to the possibility of a bad outcome but we are doing all we can for the best outcome and remaining positive.

This week just gone ( 3 days back) he got croup and struggled to breath - the first thoughts were devastating but so relieved it was croup and did clear.
    All the best to him mate
    I have had bowel cancer and went secondary to my liver and have 70% removed then Chemo hope it goes well
    John
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Great stuff guys! But tell me Phill, why did you still have your pyjama shorts on?

TOL

Happy Birthday Ronnie, unfortunately I wasn't able to come for the presentation but I sincerely hope you like the bike!!!!

Trev,

I had a mate who got right into the Noni juice, (not sure if that is how its spelt) in his quest for a cure and had good success. My mum works in Oncology at PA and I am happy to get any opinions or insight into anything you may want to know about. I am sure your surrounded by plenty of knowledge, but I can ask my mum for another view on anything if you ever need it.

Cheers
    Marty
    Living the dream, Barry

Good idea giving him the bike. Also good idea rounding up a example bunch of what can go wrong if you don't exercise.

I am sure the look of that bunch of bad examples would've shown him the advantage of living healthy with plenty of exercise.

Best wishes for your birthday Ronnie.... your Dad thinks the world of you and he has a whole lot of mates wishing you well.

Thanks for the pics Trev. I hope I can forget the sight of Phils jaarmie pants.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')