Thread: HI from Me

HI from Me

HI all
    Just a quick intro on myself. I am retired,fished Brisbane Waters Central Coast for the last 50 yrs. Traveling up and down the coast at the moment with my wife Patricia of 43yrs in our van trying to make a nuisance of myself at every boat ramp I come across.
    When travelling we fish from a Quintrex Traveller350 car topper with a small Yamaha 5hp. At the moment we are at Tuncurry and will be here for another 3 weeks or so catching heaps of trumpeter whiting andthe occasional flatty.
    At home I fish from a Quintrex Trophy Explorer and can be found on Brisbane Waters, Broken Bay and up the Hawkesbury as far as Spencer. That’s about it from me.
    Cheers Colbra

Re: HI from Me

Hi Colbra, lots of good info on the site ive found, usually someone will step in to answer questions or supply some local info, sadly i havent fished your part of the world but maybe one day,
    Cheers
    Rib

Welcome aboard Colbra and Patricia, hope you find plenty of interest here and post up a few reports of your trips.
    As Rib says, there are lots of guys here that share their knowledge freely so don't be afraid to ask anything.
    Jack.

Didn't know where Tuncurry was so looked it up on maps. Is that near Forster? Looks like a Nice piece of paradise with plenty of estuary to explore. Welcome and I hope to see a report!

Scalem

Welcome aboard mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Welcome, do you do any crabbing on your trips or is it just fishing, hope to hear from you soon.http://www.nedsfishingandcrabbingshop2.com